• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good cigars?

wizkhalifa111

Hi, im new to smoking cigars, i dont want to make it like an every week thing, just on occasions. I wanted to know the best type of cigar that i could probably find in an convenient store. I went in today and bought two dutch masters, they were decent, but defiantly not the best just from the price,so can i just get some advice. Thanks in advance.

My advice: don't buy cigars from convenience stores. Go to a proper cigar shop and ask them for a recommendation.

My advice: don't buy cigars from convenience stores. Go to a proper cigar shop and ask them for a recommendation.

+1. Go to your local store and talk to the tobacconist. He might ask thinks like "what food/drinks do you like" or "how spicy do you like your food?" That will help him guide you to some selections.

If you're just going to smoke them every once in a while, why not make them quality? For starters, IMHO the Perdomo line has some very nice mild cigars without too hefty of a price and should ease you into good cigars.

First, you might want to start off using the search function located in the top right of your screen. There is tons of information on numerous brands, sizes, etc. if you're willing to do the research.

Second, define good. Each person here will have their personal preference and it is very hard to recommend a solution when you have not clearly defined the input parameters. Also, be sure to post an intro when you get a chance.

Last, Padron makes a nice tin.

edit* spelling/clarity