• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Day Fishin

Poronico

Ridentem dicere verum quid vetat " Horace "
Started out at a couple local lakes ( Doloff and Geneva ) the morning was rather slow, but picked up around 9am. Tatuaje T110 was the lure of choice when the bass was pulled in, then later in the day a God of Fire was the ticket for the 10 Perch I caught.

2ccmjgn.jpg

xy2h5.jpg

Looks like fun! Wife and I went yesterday morning for a couple of hours on Lake Darbonne (Louisiana). We didn't have much luck. Oh well, the worst day fishing beats the best day working!

Looks like you had a lot of fun. I was out this morning at a local pond and didnt do to bad either got 5 large mouth bass all between 3 and 6lbs each.:thumbs:
Now just need to clean them all :angry:

Stepson nailed a 38in Striped Bass last week. Me I'm just waiting for the big Bluefish here at the Shore.

Art

Man, I really need to go fishing again. I miss living on the coast cause I loved to saltwater fish. I live in Austin now and well, I really dislike freshwater. Not having a boat or access to one really cut's down on where I can fish. I've been tempted to move back to Beaumont just so I can fish more. But then, my choice of cigar shops is narrowed down to 2. Specs Liquor and this clothing store in the mall. Yes, a clothing store of all places.

Why are you posting pictures of your bait?

This is Washington son thats as big as fish get in these lakes.

Do you actually use a fishing pole to catch those or do you tie a string to your finger? :laugh: Kidding, sounds like you had a great day.

LOL a little of both actually, I have a line I cast into the lake hotspot, then I run a bobber and a Skirted jig on a spool of line I have in my tackle box. Fish indian style throwing the jig out by hand and letting the little buggers eat at it until a big fugger eats them... hasn't worked yet, but I have seen some good 5 to 7 pound bass in that lake but they are very far and few between.