• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good humidor to get a friend started?

No, it costs way too much.

Jay, do any of the places like bargainhumidors or cheaphumidors ship to the UK?

You may want to check eBay as well. You should be able to find a comparable humidor for 1/2 to 1/3 of that price.

I'm not sure about shipping over there... But, I would look here.
Also, I purchased my first from here. I picked up a nice glass top humidor with 75 cigars (so so...) for a pretty good price!

Agreed, that is WAY too expensive for that humidor. I'm pretty sure Mark (cigarmony.com, a board member here) shipped out to Poland so I doubt the UK would be any issue for him.

Even with the shipping from the states, I'm sure you'll save money getting the humidor from cigarmony.com.

To be honest Id rather get one from the states...its seems the choice is much more vast...should be able to pick him up something even more special, with it beng his 21st.

Does anyone know Marks Member name on here, and whether hed mind me sending him a PM? I have heard many good things throughout the forums about Cigarmony so would love to discuss it further with him

Cheers for all the help so far guys

To be honest Id rather get one from the states...its seems the choice is much more vast...should be able to pick him up something even more special, with it beng his 21st.

Does anyone know Marks Member name on here, and whether hed mind me sending him a PM? I have heard many good things throughout the forums about Cigarmony so would love to discuss it further with him

Cheers for all the help so far guys

Just check out his site: Cigarmony

N2Advnture I believe.

Cigarmony.com

Look into the Hot Cigar Deals forum and you'll see some posts started by that handle.

edited to fix name, N2Advnture is more accurate.

I have one of these on my desk, and can recommend it as a great humidor for the price. I'd think shipping to the UK could be worked out; the guys at Cheap Humidors have always been great to work with.

Regards - B.B.S.

UnromanticMe, I bought a humi from Mark few months ago, he did ship to Poland with no problems.

The price of a humi + The Puck 100 + about 30$ shiping was the same price which I'd have to pay here in Poland for the same size humi.
I think You should check his offer.

I couldn't open the site where the humidor proposed was shown, but I wonder just how good of a friend this is that you could contemplate buying a humidor described as 'way too expensive'.

I mean, it's one thing to find someone smoking a bit more and give them an old box of yours 'Here, this'll tide you over 'til you get your own'.

I guess my view is that it is sort of intruding on somone else's hobby and denying their personal prerogative, buying their new humidor.

Try the Savoy line of humidors from Ashton. Best value for the price-point, IMO. I have two of them and they work great. Not too expensive for the beginner, and not so cheaply made/looking that you'll want to get rid of it once you really get into the hobby.