• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good luck on finals, guys!

Dr. Marneaus

I drive a station wagon
Gah! This week has been insane. I'm in the process of moving, studying for finals, and I just had 2 major presentations today.

I'm so glad to have turned in all my semester long design projects. What a load off my shoulders (even if the jury members beat the crap out of my design...grr).

I've still got a few finals to take care of next week, and I need to finish moving tonight.

So, I wish you all the best of luck on your finals, term papers, presentations, and anything you may have due this week or in the next few weeks. Make sure you kick back and relax with a good cigar afterward, I'm sure you earned it. I know I will be this weekend, I'll keep you all in mind.

Now, to go strap some mattresses to the top of my station wagon.

I feel ya! I finished up all the presentations I had this week. I've got my paper due tomorrow for my senior design project. Next week I've only got one exam, but I've got 2 papers due as well later that week. I am also taking the GRE's, since I am applying for grad school after being unsuccessful in obtaining a job.

To celebrate my final undergraduate class yesterday, I smoked a Padron 3000 series last night. After my graduation on the 17th of May, I plan on smoking a nice stogie! Good luck to everyone else who's dealing with their finals!

Editted for spelling

I'm out of school for the time being, but everybody around me is strapping down and hitting the books.

Next semester will pretty much kill me though. :(

yea, the last three days have sucked and the next seven will suck worse, I believe. I have a nice opus waiting on the other end, though. Good luck!

Cheers on making it through finals. I still have a couple more weeks till mine start :(.

I lucked out on my finals this semester, I don't even have to take 2 of them. The other two should be a breeze. Come on, summer!

After next week I get a nice 2 week vacation...then summer classes start...yay.

Oh well, I'm DONE after next year, whoever thought a 5 year program was a good idea is a jerk.

I have ALL my projects, lesson plans, finals due by next Thursday!!
SO this weekend is pretty much shot BUT on the upside,
I have the whole summer off for some much needed R & R.
Good luck to all :thumbs:

I thought this was appropriate for the thread.

gallery_8330_796_20980.jpg

These last two weeks have been hell and its not letting up for another week.

aaaah, 2 down and 2 more to go!!
if feels frickin' great to get stuff done, turn it in & get it off your back..
so again I find myself asking why am I such a damn procrastinator?!?!? :blush:
come on summer!!!

I thought this was appropriate for the thread.

gallery_8330_796_20980.jpg

:laugh:

I'm actually sitting in the lounge of one of the buildings at my girlfriend's college, and kids keep coming out complaining about the exact same thing.

My biggest final is tomorrow, then 1 more on Wed. After that...all I can see in my future are cigars, booze, friends, repeat. :)

UPDATE: Just took my last final ever at Notre Dame. It was for my Chemical Engineering Senior Design Class. Woohoo! Now I just got 2 papers to write and I'm taking the GRE this thursday. But after that, I'm home free (for at least a summer!)

Gah. 1 final down, 1 to go, and a big ole presentation tomorrow!

So close...I've already started working full time though (well, 4 days a week due to cutbacks) so it feels like i'm through with school, but I still need to finish.

Man you guys must've taken a light course load only having a couple finals. I had 3 last week, 1 this upcoming Friday and 2 next Monday. Can't wait for this to be over.

Man you guys must've taken a light course load only having a couple finals. I had 3 last week, 1 this upcoming Friday and 2 next Monday. Can't wait for this to be over.

16 credits aint too low, haha. 12 is full time...I've done 21 a few semesters too.

I have alot of classes that are project or presentation or jury based, I have only 2 lecture-type classes.

One more, tomorrow at 7:50am (ugh).

Tomorrow I have lots of beer and an Illusione ~1~ on tap to help me celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!