• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good luck on finals, guys!

I am glad I only have 1 final this semester :) , but I need to write two lengthy papers :( .

Man you guys must've taken a light course load only having a couple finals. I had 3 last week, 1 this upcoming Friday and 2 next Monday. Can't wait for this to be over.

16 credits aint too low, haha. 12 is full time...I've done 21 a few semesters too.

I have alot of classes that are project or presentation or jury based, I have only 2 lecture-type classes.

Ahhh, I stand corrected! I'm taking 16 this semester as well....all lectures though. :(

Good luck guys!! I took my last final almost a decade ago and I hate to say that I still re-take some in dreams. ???

I just returned from my Property II final and can erase my mind of restrictive covenants, warranty deeds, etc. until the bar. Contracts II on Thursday night and I am done for 3 weeks until summer session.

Good luck guys!! I took my last final almost a decade ago and I hate to say that I still re-take some in dreams. ???

Oh god, I do the same thing. I failed my fair share of classes in my day, I actually had to stay an extra semester because I failed one of my last classes, and I have a dream where I feel the whole "wtf am I going to do?" feeling all over again and its killer.

Finals are going to be extremely tough for me this year, but the end is in sight! Barring any disasters on said exams, I'll be graduating late May.

Well, I'm done, jsut need to turn in a CD of all my semesters work in my studio, and I'm home free.

This has been a really bad week though, between moving, moving my lady's crap, and alot of personal stuff. I just need to have a few beers and a cigar, alone, and relax.

Ditto Dr. M, all done here too!
& that is more than enough reason to celebrate.
have a great wknd. guys :D

So, for the first time in college...or rather, in my life...I had a nervous breakdown during one of my finals a few days ago. I never felt so confused, scared, or worried in my life. It was the 3rd of three finals in a 15hr time span. It was for Economics 460, or Senior level mathematical application to economic theory. I sat in class shaking my leg rapidly and nervous like, I spent 45 min. of the hour and 15 min. time span just staring at the clock and confusing myself on where to begin. I turned the final in and basically threw it at the TA I was so upset with my performance. For the first time ever a course conquered me. I can honestly say I couldn't have tried harder or put forth any more effort than I did to fall so short of success.

Long story short, after getting some moral support from close friends and family, I sweated it out over the weekend and went and talked to the prof. early this week. Turns out I got a 14!!! (That went on the fridge :blush: ) And yes, that's officially my worst grade ever on any school work in my life. That's just great considering this is a course for my major that I'm required to get a C in to graduate. He just looked at me and said:

"I don't know what happened to you on this final Jake....but I KNOW you have more potential in you than you represented through your performance. You're supposed to graduate soon, and I'm not going to hold you back since your in-class and homework grades are so good. I'm happy to do this, and I want you to take this exam home, re-work it with all of your class notes, and bring it to me on Friday and I'll give you the C you need for the class to graduate."

Needless to say, I didn't have a mental breakdown for nothing, after I walked out of the exam I knew how bad I had messed-up. I guess that's what being awake for 72 hours straight studying can do to someone. So with that class, I've got 7 hours of 16 completed this semester with a 3hr A, 3hr C and 1hr B...giving me a 3.0 heading into the final three exams. Only one I'm really worried about, Econometrics 463, or rather, using statistics to analyze regression models instead of calculus to derive consumer and producer choices. It's another class I'm required to get a C in, and am sitting pretty border-line in.

So, 1 more final tomorrow...English, which I have to read 3 classic greek novels by 10am tomorrow.... :( (Probably shouldn't have procrastinated this one). And then I have Financial Accounting and Econometrics on Monday (Which is keeping me from going to see Pete Johnson in Dallas on Saturday :angry: ). So, half-way done! I can wait to see what I pull out of the fun-box to smoke after monday's over... :whistling:

Edit to add.

My semester ends next month and I'm ready for it to be over. It's a humbling experience for me to be back in school again but I look forward to the benefits it will bring. Good luck on all your tests and term papers guys.

So, for the first time in college...or rather, in my life...I had a nervous breakdown during one of my finals a few days ago. I never felt so confused, scared, or worried in my life. It was the 3rd of three finals in a 15hr time span. It was for Economics 460, or Senior level mathematical application to economic theory. I sat in class shaking my leg rapidly and nervous like, I spent 45 min. of the hour and 15 min. time span just staring at the clock and confusing myself on where to begin. I turned the final in and basically threw it at the TA I was so upset with my performance. For the first time ever a course conquered me. I can honestly say I couldn't have tried harder or put forth any more effort than I did to fall so short of success.

Holy canoli brother, sorry that happened!

Best wishes for your upcoming exams!

I don't take finals for another five weeks, however, I had my mid-terms Wednesday and today. I did pretty well on my Psychology and Digital Photographic Production exams and my midterm project for Design Elements and I absolutely murdered my Advertising exam.

To those who have finished: Congratulations on being done.
To those who are graduating: Good luck in the future with whatever endeavors life brings upon you.
To those who will be taking finals soon: Good luck!

I'll be smoking a nice stick to you guys! :) Maybe one of my Dunhills. Just remember, you'll most likely only use 3% of what you learned in college in the Real World. Haha.

To those who are graduating: Good luck in the future with whatever endeavors life brings upon you.

I'll be smoking a nice stick to you guys! :) Maybe one of my Dunhills. Just remember, you'll most likely only use 3% of what you learned in college in the Real World. Haha.

And 90% of statistics are made up on the spot. :rolleyes:

I finally am done with all the final papers that I needed to finish including a 60+ page paper on social bonds through MMORPGs. This next week coming up will be all the tests I'm dreading to take. :(

And 90% of statistics are made up on the spot. :rolleyes:

Haha and 96% of the statistics from me are madeup!