• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning All

stogieman

" Herf King "
I hope you all have a great Christmas and enjoy the friends and family you have around you. Enjoy yourselves and be safe in what you do. I'll be home watchin' football, drinkin' Christmas cheer and smokin' smoke primo ceegars..... :D :thumbs: :p

A very Merry Christmas to all.

And let's remember what the Christmas season is all about.

Good morning and Merry Christmas all.

We just awoke from a late Christmas Eve family gathering (at my house). The little one is still inspecting Santa's delivery and the coffee is just about to be poured!!!

A wonderful Christmas!!!!

:)

I got the very best Christmas present of all. My wife is home from the hospital and she's feeling pretty good!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Great news Jim!

My wife and I were up at 7:00 this morning enjoying some time to ourselves before rousting the kids out of bed around 9:00 (I remember when they were younger and would be up and ready to see what Santa brought them at 5:00AM!).

Opened presents and had a little breakfast. Getting ready to head out the door to go to my great-aunt's for dinner.

Hope all of you are having a great Christmas!

statelandman said:
I got the very best Christmas present of all. My wife is home from the hospital and she's feeling pretty good!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Great news! And I hope she has a smooth recovery.

Merry Christmas! :)

statelandman said:
Happy to hear it hope every thing go's smooth.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL. :D

Fantastic Jim! ! ! I am DELIGHTED! ! !

Please know that you and your sweet wife are in our prayers. May this day be wonderful for both of you. . .in every way.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HOLIDAYS, and HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

STEVE

statelandman said:

Great news on the Holiday!!

By the way---Go Wings and Go Blue (sorry)

:thumbs: :thumbs:

I hope all of you guys are blessed this Christmas day! Thank you God for what this day is all about!

Joe I.

Back