• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL - 2013

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day".  Congrats to the NY Rangers for winning last night and forcing a game 7 in NY.  Also, congrats to the Yankees for winning again.  Lets keep it up fellas and see if we can make it 3 in a row.   Enjoy the day everyone and smoke em' if you get the chance....... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening enjoying primo sticks and seeing how everyone is doing.   It was good to see the Yankees won again yesterday as they swept the Kansas City Royals.  The Bombers have a 4 game series starting tonight against the Athletics out in Oakland, CA.   Anyway, enjoy the day everyone and smoke a favorite or two if you get the chance....... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday!   We had a great time last night at Schlesinger's, enjoyed some tasty sticks and met up with a number of S/BOTL.   I see that the Yankees lost last night 5 - 4, lets hope they change that around tonight and put up a "W" instead.  Well, it's game 7 of the NY Rangers vs. Tampa Bay Lightning this evening here in NYC (Madison Square Garden), all I can say is LGR!  Also this weekend, The NASCAR racers are in Dover, DE starting tonight with the Craftsman Series Truck race.  Enjoy the weekend everyone and don't forget, LGR........ :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's a rainy Sunday morning.  Well, we now know that the Chicago Blackhawks and the Tampa Bay Lightning are in the Stanley Cup finals.  Congrats to the Yankees for winning yesterday and hopefully they do it again this afternoon.   I'll be watching the NASCAR race from Dover, hopefully the weather holds up to get er' in.  Enjoy the day everyone.......  :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work on this rainy Monday morning.  Congrats to Jimmie Johnson for taking the checkered flag in Dover and his 4th win of the season.  I see that the Yankees lost yesterday 3 - 0, hopefully they can turn that around this evening in Seattle as they take on the Mariners for a 3 game series.  Anyway, enjoy the week and smoke a favorite or two throughout it....... :)   :thumbs:   :cool:  

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's still raining outside.  According to NOAA, the rain should be stopping late afternoon and then we are good for a couple of days of sun.  I know it's a long way off but I got 4 tickets to Saturday's Yankees game and it's calling for a 30% chance of rain during the day and mostly cloudy in the evening.  It's a 1915 (7:15pm) start time, so we should be good:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?CityName=Cornwall&state=NY&site=OKX&lat=41.4157&lon=-74.0489#.VW14gtbFmi4

Anyway, I see that the Yankees won last night in Seattle 7 - 2, let's hope they can keep it up.  Enjoy the day everyone and hopefully this rain goes away so we can smoke a favorite outdoors this evening........ :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's looking like we have another nice weather day.  Congrats to the Yankees as they won again last night in Seattle sweeping the Mariners in their own stadium.   The team is off today and have a home series against the Angels starting tomorrow evening.   Four of us are going to Saturday night's game which should a good one as the weather guessers are predicting a sunny day with temps in the mid to upper 70s.  Anyway, today being Thursday, we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening smoking primo stogies and catching up on the world's news.  Enjoy everyone and smoke em' if you get the chance....... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is kickin' and it's Friday!  Had a good time at Schlesinger's last night, smoke a couple of tasty sticks and hung out with the fellas.  Looks like we have a nice weather weekend ahead of us, so enjoy everyone and relax with a cigar or two if you can........ :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on always.  Good to see the Yankees win last night, hope they do the same this evening as we will be heading down to the game this afternoon for a 1915 (7:15pm) first pitch.    This afternoon is the third leg of the triple crown as well, the horses will be taking off at 1850 (6:50pm) at the Belmont.  Lastly, today is D-Day, let's not forget what our forefathers sacrificed to keep America free........  :)   :thumbs:   :cool: 

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already Monday morning.  Congrats to the Yankees as they swept the Angles and now have a 6 game winning streak.  Also, a big congrats to Martin Truex Jr. for taking the checkered flag at Pocono Race Way yesterday and snapping a 69 race win less streak:

http://www.nascar.com/en_us/news-media/articles/2015/6/7/martin-truex-wins-pocono-june-2015.html

Hope everyone has a great week and enjoys a few of your favorites throughout it........ :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's looking like we'll have a wet one all day which is great for the garden and everything else.   I see that the women's USA soccer team beat Australia yesterday 3 - 1, way to go ladies, good job.  The Yankees take on the Washington Nationals tonight at home starting at 1905 (7:05pm), let's keep the winning streak going and beat these guys.   Anyway, have a great day everyone and enjoy....... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day".  Well, the Yankees won again making it 7 in a row, the Bombers are definitely on a roll now.  They have a 1305 (1:05pm) start today which should be another good one.  Enjoy everyone and smoke em' if you got em'........ :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is kickin' and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening.  Well, the Yankees lost a tough one yesterday 5 - 4 in the 11th inning.   As they say, you can't win them all.  The Bombers are off today and are heading to Baltimore taking on the Orioles this weekend startin' tomorrow evening.   The NASCAR drivers are heading to Michigan this weekend, hopefully mother nature will cooperate and let em' get the races in.  Enjoy your day everyone and smoke a favorite or two or......... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday!   Beth and I along with a number of family members will be up in the Cooperstown, NY area this weekend celebrating one of our nieces graduating High School.  We have a few places we will be visiting along the way (beer brewery, winery and cigar shop) and during the weekend.  So, enjoy the weekend everyone and a big happy birthday to the U.S. Army....... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already Monday.  We had a great weekend up north at Beth's cousins house celebrating their daughter's graduation.  We were just west of Cooperstown on a big farm in Edmeston, NY and the Bed & Breakfast we stayed in was in New Berlin called "Remember When".   The weather cooperated all weekend as it rained the day prior and not till last night after we went to bed.  Sports wise, I see that the Yankees didn't get swept by the Orioles and are still in 1st Place and the NASCAR race was rained shortened and Curt Busch was in first place at the time that the NASCAR officials called it.   Anyway, I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys........ :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and a big congrats to the Chicago Blackhawks for being the 2015 Stanley Cup Champions.   I see that the Yankees lost last night, lets turn it around fellas and put up a few "W"s for a change.  Enjoy the day everyone and smoke em' if you get the chance....... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's already "Hump Day".    Congrats to the Golden State Warriors for being the 2015 NBA Champs.  I also see that the Yankees got spanked last night 12 - 2, not good at all.  Back home tonight, let's hope the home field advantage brings the team around.   Enjoy everyone....... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good morning all and yes, the coffee is on as always.   It's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening.  They are actually having a PDR Cigar event this evening with a Woodford Kentucky Bourbon tasting which goes from 1700-2100 (5-9pm). 

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=828926130511095&set=a.828926113844430.1073741856.100001811481156&type=1&theater

Well, it was good to see the Yankees win last night, hopefully they can keep that up and get back in 1st place.  Anyway, enjoy everyone and if your in the area, try and stop by the cigar shop for a smoke and a little sip of the good stuff.......  :)   :thumbs:   :cool: 

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday!  Well, we had a great time last night at Schlesinger's, the PDR cigars were flying off the shelf, the Woodford Reserve tasting was very nice and the food that Neil put out was spot on.  It was great to see everyone come out, the shop was packed as the ole' days.  It was good to see the Yankees win and with the Tigers in town starting this evening, lets hope they keep up the winning streak.  I hope everyone has a relaxing Father's Day weekend and enjoys........ :)  :thumbs:  :cool: