• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL - 2013

Good morning all, the coffee has been on for a while as we have been here at the office pretty early. This evening, the NY Rangers take on the Anaheim Ducks with the puck being dropped at 1900 (7pm). Should be another good game and hope the Rangers put up another "W" this evening. Anyway, enjoy everyone and remember to be safe out there....... ;)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday. Congrats to the Patriots, now it's time for baseball and NASCAR. Also, congratulations to the NY Rangers in their win yesterday, let's keep it up fellas. Have a great week everyone and enjoy....... :)
Let's go REDSOX!

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's "Hump Day". Good to see the NY Rangers win last night, they'll be back at tomorrow evening against the Nashville Predators starting at 1900 (7pm). Well, the weather guessers over at NOAA are calling for 5 - 11 inches of snow between tonight and tomorrow morning, I hope they are on the low end this time:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=41.40117705347933&lon=-73.97115146686588#.WJr1QhCfui4
Wednesday Night - A slight chance of rain and snow between 11pm and 1am, then snow. Low around 28. Wind chill values between 20 and 25. North wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
Thursday - Snow, mainly before 2pm. The snow could be heavy at times. High near 30. Wind chill values between 15 and 20. North wind 13 to 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.

I hope everyone has a good day and enjoys...... :)

Good morning all, the coffee has been on all morning and the Hudson Valley is a white-out. I'm not even going out to attempt to use the snow blower prior to 1100 (11am) which is when the weather guessers said it will calm down. At the end, it's looking like we'll have a good 10". Enjoy everyone and remember to be careful out there...... ;)

Hello everyone, been here at the office since 0-dark-30. We had the honor of hosting the Vice President yesterday until late last night here at West Point along with his staff. Army veteran and Pittsburgh Steelers Alejandro Villanueva was also here and a handful of other dignitaries. After clearing the driveway and walks, it was a long day and I'm definitely ready for a drink or two. Congrats to the NY Rangers for winning last night, that makes 4 wins in a row. Enjoy the weekend all and be safe out there...... :D

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday. Had a great weekend down in Delaware with Jeremy and Christen, they had a "Reveal the Baby" party and it's a Girl. Drive home yesterday that normally takes 3 hours turned into roughly 4 1/2 hours because of the snow and bad drivers. Made it home safe and sound and looking to enjoy a good week at work. Have a great week everyone and remember to be safe out there...... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and remember fellas, it's Valentine's Day. Beth and I have reservations for dinner this evening at one of our favorite place, Painter's Restaurant in Cornwall-on-Hudson. We asked for the table next to the fireplace for the ambience, love and warmth.

http://painters-restaurant.com/2011/

Congrats to the NY Rangers for winning again last night and keeping the streak going. Enjoy everyone....... ;)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". We had a very nice time last night at Painter's, everything this was spot on. Have a great day everyone and enjoy....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's another breezy winter morning. Today being Thursday, we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening enjoying top shelf cigars and watching the NY Rangers taking on the NY Islanders in Brooklyn. Enjoy everyone and be safe out there...... ;)

Good morning all, the coffee has been on for a while now and it's finally Friday! We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's, too bad that the NY Rangers lost though. I hope everyone has a relaxing President's Day weekend and enjoys....... :D

Good morning all, the coffee has been on for a while and it's finally looking like we'll have a nice weather weekend according to NOAA:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=41.43676738440837&lon=-74.03946501180002#.WKhXAhCfui4

This evening is the first NASCAR race of the season, it's the "The Clash at Daytona" which is a non-points race and it's for the money and pride of winning the season opener. The green flag drops at 2000 (8pm) and will be televised on FS1. Enjoy your Saturday everyone and smoke a favorite or two if you get the chance....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 and it's back to work Tuesday. We had a great weekend overall, got a lot done and relaxed and enjoyed as well. Tonight, the NY Rangers are back at it and let's see another "W" on the board. Enjoy your week everyone and smoke a favorite or two if you get the chance....... ;)

Good morning all, the coffee is on as usual and it's already "Hump Day". Well, the NY Rangers came up short in OT last night as they lost 3 - 2. Let's root them on this Thursday night as they bounce back against the Toronto Maple Leafs. Anyway, enjoy your day everyone and remember to be safe out there...... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's finally Friday! We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's, the NY Rangers won, the NASCAR Duels were fast and furious and the cigars were top notch. We have a weekend full of NASCAR racing starting this evening through Sunday's Daytona 500. Also, there plenty of NHL, NBA as well as college sports throughout for your enjoyment. Hope you all have a relaxing weekend and smoke a favorite or two or...... :D

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday. We had a great weekend overall, enjoyed the Daytona 500 - congrats to the entire #41, I got to smoke a few very tasty cigars and to top it off, we celebrated my God Daughter's 11th birthday. Enjoy the week everyone and be safe out there...... :)

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 and it's another brisk February morning. The NY Rangers are back at it tonight, let's root them on and hopefully they get a "W" this evening. Enjoy everyone....... ;)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". I see that the NY Rangers lost last night, let's hope they turn things around and get a "W" tomorrow night against the Boston Bruins. I normally don't post political stuff here but I have to say President Trump's speech to the Congress last night was spot on. Enjoy your day everyone and remember that today is Ash Wednesday....... :)