• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL - 2013

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's a little nippy out with temps around 45°F right now. Today's high will be in the lower 70°F's and as the weekend approaches, it's only getting nicer. There's no rain in sight for the next week so that's a good thing for all us sun lovers. Today being Thursday, we'll be heading over to Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening for a cigar or two. The Yankees lost 3 - 2 last night with an error in the 9th inning, lets go fellas and put up a "W" tonight. Enjoy everyone and I hope to see a few of the locals this evening....... 🤓

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's, the usual crowd was there and then some. A huge congrats to the Yankees as they clinched the AL East last night, time to keep it up fellas and stay healthy. The NASCAR racers are in Richmond, VA this weekend and Army football takes on Morgan State at noon here at West Point tomorrow. Enjoy the weekend everyone and I hope your favorite NFL team wins this Sunday....... 👍

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's already back to work Monday. It was a quick weekend as we worked in the Emergency Operation Center 12 hours in support of the Army football game. Congrats to Army on their win over Morgan State with a final score of 52 - 21. Also, a big congrats to Martin Truex Jr. for taking the checkered flag in Saturday night's NASCAR race which was the first in the playoff round. The Yankees are rolling along with taking 2 out of 3 wins this weekend, they are off today and take on the Rays in Tampa Bay the next couple of nights. Unfortunately, the Eagles came up short yesterday 27 - 24. They'll be taking on Green Bay this Thursday evening, should be another good one. Enjoy your week everyone and be safe out there........ 🤓

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's looking like we'll have a nice Fall day according to NOAA:
The Yankees are in Tampa tonight with the first pitch being thrown at 1910 (7:10 pm), keep up the momentum fellas and stay healthy. Have a great day all and enjoy a favorite or two or........ 👍

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's already "Hump Day". Got some yard work done last night, pulled the cucumber plants along with the basil plants. Also ripped out some old hydrangeas that were overgrown and now I have more space for next year's vegetables. I see that the Yankees came up short losing 2 - 1 in the bottom of the 12th inning. Lets go fellas and turn this around tonight with a "W". Anyway, enjoy your day everyone and remember to be safe out there....... 🤓

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Thursday. We are going to change it up a bit tonight and head over to Doc James Cigars in Shrub Oak, NY for their annual Drew Estate Oktoberfest: https://www.facebook.com/events/341749223220480/ https://www.docjames.com/upcoming-events
I see that the Yankees lost again, lets go gentlemen and get the winning momentum rolling again. Enjoy all and hopefully we see a few of you S/BOTL tonight....... 🍺

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's Friday! We had a good time at Doc James Cigars, it's always great to see Adam and the crew down there. Congrats to the Eagles on a sloppy win last night over the Packers. This is the final regular season weekend of play for the Yankees, they are down in Texas. Lets go fellas, put up a couple of "W"s and stay healthy for next weekend's ALDS playoffs. The NASCAR racers are down in North Carolina for race 2 of the their playoffs as well. There are a few Oktoberfest in the area, Beth and I are planning on hitting a couple of them during this weekend. Enjoy everyone........ 🤓

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday. We had a great weekend starting Friday with friends over and then hitting an Oktoberfest both Saturday and then yesterday. We have a busy week at work getting ready for Saturday's home football game against Tulane. Enjoy your week and smoke a favorite or two if you get the chance....... 👍

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and very much welcomed. It's looking like we'll have a few days of rain here in the Hudson Valley starting today through Thursday. It's been dry for the past couple of weeks so a little rain ain't gonna hurt no one:
Enjoy your day everyone and remember to be safe out there especially with the wet leaves on the ground........ 🤓

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0420 and it's "Hump Day". I hope you all have a great day and enjoy...... 🍺

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means we'll be back at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening. What a difference a day makes with yesterday's temps in the upper 80s and today it'll barely hit the mid 50s:
Overnight - Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 48. Northeast wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
Thursday - Periods of rain, mainly after 9am. Areas of fog after 9am. High near 54. East wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
Thursday Night - Periods of rain, mainly before 3am. Widespread fog before 3am. Low around 48. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
Time to pull out the Fall weather clothing and get ready for Winter as I have a feeling the warm temps are gone for now. Anyway, enjoy everyone and I hope to see a few of you local S/BOTL this evening......... 🤓

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good time at Schlesinger's as always, the place was packed as a result of the cooler temps and rain. The Yankees have their first game tonight of the best of 5 ALDS playoffs. The NASCAR drivers are in Dover, DE this weekend and Army football takes on Tulane home at West Point tomorrow. I have a family wedding to attend with Beth tonight and my normal 0430 arrival to work tomorrow is delayed until 0830. The Emergency Operation Center at West Point will be fine, we have others to fill in when needed. Enjoy the weekend all and smoke a favorite or two or........ 👍

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday already. The weekend flew by as they say. The family wedding was great on Friday, always a good time when you have an establishment full of Wojehowski(s). Congrats to the Yankees as they won their first 2 games, unfortunately Army lost to Tulane on Saturday. Congrats as well to Kyle Larsen for taking the checkered flag in yesterday's NASCAR race and advancing to the next round of 8 in the playoffs. Lastly, two thumbs up to the Eagles for winning yesterday in Philly. Have a great week everyone and enjoy........ 🤓

Last edited:
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". I see that the Tampa Bay Rays won last night and forced a game 5 with Houston last night, they'll play tomorrow evening to see who will play the Yankees Saturday in a best of 7 ALCS playoff series. Enjoy everyone and try to stay dry on this raining Wednesday........ 🤓

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening. Congrats to both the Cardinals and the Nationals on their win last night and advancing to the NLCS Playoffs. The rain is sticking around for another day or two and it's looking like we'll have a nice Columbus Day weekend here in the Hudson Valley. Enjoy all and we hope to see a few of the local S/BOTL this evening........ 👍

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's finally Friday! We had another great night at Schlesinger's, the place was packed and top shelf cigars were smoked by all. Congrats to the Houston Astros for winning last night and now we know who the Yankees will play in the ALCS. First game is Saturday in Houston with the first pitch being thrown at ~2008 (8:08 pm). The NY Rangers take on the Edmonton Oilers tomorrow afternoon and the NASCAR racers are in Talladega, AL for the weekend. I hope everyone has a relaxing Columbus Day weekend and enjoys....... 😊

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's back to work Tuesday. We had a great weekend with family and friends throughout. Cigars, fire-pits, breweries, local farms and of course, plenty of barbecue. The Yankees and Astros are tied up a game a piece and tonight they are back in the Bronx. Congrats to Ryan Blaney for taking the checkered flag in yesterday's NASCAR race that was postponed from Sunday due to inclement weather. We have a busy week here at West Point, Dierks Bentley is holding a concert Friday evening at Michie Stadium and the crew is already bringing in the stage and equipment. https://westpoint.armymwr.com/calen...burning-man-tour-michie-stadium/3477229/43120
The weather is looking good for the show, we do have a day or two of rain prior during set up though: https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=41.43542000000008&lon=-74.03533999999996#.XaWPQKl7mi5
Enjoy your week all and remember to be safe out there....... 👍

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". The Yankees lost yesterday 4 - 1 and they have a scheduled game 4 tonight. Not sure Mother Nature will cooperate as they are calling for heavy rain and all. Congrats to the Washington Nationals as they are advancing to World Series, they took 4 straight in their series. Anyway, hope everyone stays dry today and enjoys....... 🤓

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". The Yankees lost yesterday 4 - 1 and they have a scheduled game 4 tonight. Not sure Mother Nature will cooperate as they are calling for heavy rain and all. Congrats to the Washington Nationals as they are advancing to World Series, they took 4 straight in their series. Anyway, hope everyone stays dry today and enjoys....... 🤓
Have a good day brother!