• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL - 2013

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's "Hump Day". In two weeks, the senior class (Firsties) will return to West Point in preparation for their graduation on the 13th of June with the President as the guest speaker. There's a lot that has to get done before the 13th for sure, i.e., medical testing, shipping of household goods to their next assignment, etc. There are strict guidelines in place as far as social distancing goes, feeding schedules and parade practicing for the ceremony itself. Time will fly by and the next thing we know our Commander-in-Chief will be landing his helicopter on the parade field for the graduation commencement. Anyway, enjoy your day all and smoke a favorite or two or........ 🍻

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0400 (early morning) and I'm off to West Point in a few. Got home from work yesterday and did some required maintenance on Beth's Subaru. The battery needed some love and care as the negative terminal was loose and a good cleaning was in order. All fixed up and ready to roll again. Have a great day everyone and remember to be safe out there........ 👍

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's Friday! Things are beginning to get back to normal as NASCAR is returning this Sunday at Darlington Raceway in South Carolina. Despite the fact that there will not be any fans in the stands, it a start to bring back racing to the track:
Enjoy your weekend all, smoke a favorite or two and remember to be safe out there...... 🍻

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday. We had a good weekend overall: major thunderstorm Friday night took out our internet / VIOS TV for about 15 hours (entire grid was out); Saturday was beautiful, enjoyed a few cigars out back; yesterday was also another beautiful day and we got to watch the NASCAR race live from Darlington Raceway in South Carolina. Full recap of the race, congrats to Kevin Harvick for taking the checkered flag...... 🏁 https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1635541286602174 https://www.nascar.com/news-media/2...er-win-no-50-in-nascars-return-at-darlington/. Enjoy your week everyone....... 👍

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's looking like we'll have another nice day here in the Hudson Valley:
I hope you all have a great day and enjoy. Be safe out there and check up on a neighbor....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0400 and it's "Hump Day". I'm heading to West Point in a few, got another busy day at the Military Academy today. Enjoy everyone and remember to be safe out there....... 👍

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday. Even though I have to tele-work tomorrow from 0700-1100, the Memorial Day weekend is here. On Monday, a number of us will be at West Point laying a wreath at Trophy Point in honor of those fine men and women that paid the ultimate sacrifice to keep America free. We will maintain social distancing, wear our face coverings and show it live on "Facebook Live". I'll share the link Monday morning for all to view. This Sunday, the NASCAR drivers will be racing at Charlotte, NC in the Coca-Cola 600 live on FOX. Again, no fans in the stands which currently is the safe thing to do. Enjoy the weekend everyone and be safe....... 🇺🇸

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's back to work Tuesday. The first group (roughly 100 brigade staff members) of the Graduating class return to West Point today, they'll go through medical testing and then a 2 week quarantine prior to the June 13th graduation. I was running late yesterday and didn't post the link to the Memorial Day Wreath Laying ceremony at West Point. You can watch the video here:

I hope you all have a great day and enjoy the rest of your week......... 🙂

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". All went well yesterday with the initial group coming back to West Point, today we have a larger group returning, hopefully the same results as well. Enjoy everyone and remember to be safe out there....... 👍

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's back to work Monday. Beth and I had a good weekend overall, worked a half day on Saturday; relaxed out back for the afternoon and then yesterday we went for a ride and walked down at the Newburgh riverfront. Congrats to Brad Keselowski for taking the checkered flag in yesterday's NASCAR race down in Bristol, TN. Definitely a bizarre finish:
I hope you all have a great week and enjoy....... 🙂

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0415 and it's looking like we have rain heading our way through tomorrow according to NOAA:
Thursday looks to be the nicest weather day this week so I'll be cutting my grass that evening. Enjoy everyone and be safe out there...... 👍

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's already "Hump Day". Another busy day at West Point today as the Secretary of the Army along with the GEN McConville (Chief of Staff of the Army) will be visiting the installation in preparation of the President's visit next week. Enjoy your day all and hopefully things calm down in the neighborhoods all around....... 🙂

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's looking like it's going to be a gorgeous day here in the Hudson Valley according to NOAA:
Today - Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. West wind 3 to 7 mph
The rain held off long enough yesterday that I got to cut my grass after work, the yard looks great and I'll be able to enjoy this evening. Plan on sitting back and enjoying a cigar or two or........ 😉

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's Friday! I have to work the 0700-1200 shift tomorrow but I get to tele-work via VPN and certain online programs. I see that NASCAR updated their schedule with fans allowed to enter races in the near future:
Enjoy your weekend all and I hope all this civil unrest calms down soon....... 👍

Good morning all, the coffee is on and I'm about to head to West Point for an early meeting at the office. We had a great weekend, got a lot accomplished and enjoyed it as well. Busy week as the Class of 2020 has their graduation ceremony this coming Saturday with the President as the guest speaker. Congrats to Kevin Harvick for taking the checkered flag in yesterday's NASCAR race, fast and furious as they say. Enjoy your week everyone and be safe out there....... 🙂

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's already "Hump Day". We have a few busy days getting ready for the President who will be here Saturday to preside over the West Point Class of 2020 graduation. Lots of meetings and precautions getting put into place. Anyway, I hope all of you have a great day and enjoy....... 👍

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0400 and it's a muggy Thursday morning. Congrats to Martin Truex Jr. for taking the checkered flag in last night's NASCAR race in Martinsville, VA:
Have a great day everyone and enjoy........ 🍺