• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL - 2013

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0400 as we have an early morning in the office. The Yankees are taking on the Red Sox for the next 3 day starting today at 1305 (1:05 pm) here in the Bronx. Lets go fellas and do this. Enjoy all and remember to be safe out there....... ;)

Last edited:
Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's already Hump Day. After yesterday's rain along with lightening & thunder in the city, they moved the Yankees vs. Red Sox game to the evening. Congrats to the Yanks for taking game one of a 3 game series even though they almost blew it in the 9th. Lets keep cheering on the Bombers for another "W" tonight. Enjoy everyone....... :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0420 and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening. A big congrats to the Yankees as they beat the Red Sox 10 - 1 last night. The two teams we'll have one more game together tonight and hopefully the Bombers can sweep them this time. Enjoy all and remember to be safe out there........ ;)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a great time at Schlesinger's last night, a number of the regulars were hanging out enjoying primo stogies and all. Too bad the Yankees lost and couldn't sweep the Red Sox, lets go fellas and concentrate on the Wild Card now. I see that the Jets lost as well, hopefully the Eagles do better against the Colts this Sunday. The NASCAR drivers are in Richmond, VA with racing tonight and tomorrow evening as well. Enjoy your weekend everyone, smoke a favorite or two or........ :D

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's back to work Tuesday. We had a great long weekend with friends and family starting with the West Point Oktoberfest on Friday night. Saturday we went to a pig roast and Sunday, Beth and I relaxed on the back patio. Yesterday was another one for the books as we spent it with our dear friends from Fort Eustis, VA cruising the Hudson River on a river boat ride. Sports wise, the Eagles won and the Yankees are rolling along with the Wild Card game scheduled for October 3rd. I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys........ :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's back to work Tuesday. We had a great long weekend with friends and family starting with the West Point Oktoberfest on Friday night. Saturday we went to a pig roast and Sunday, Beth and I relaxed on the back patio. Yesterday was another one for the books as we spent it with our dear friends from Fort Eustis, VA cruising the Hudson River on a river boat ride. Sports wise, the Eagles won and the Yankees are rolling along with the Wild Card game scheduled for October 3rd. I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys........ :)
Charlie you're such a great man and we love you so why you gotta bring the eagles into this...hahahahahah

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's already "Hump Day". I see that the Yankees had another great game last night, lets hope they get some of the injured players healthy real soon. Enjoy all and remember to be safe out there........ ;)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening . The Yankees came up a little short last night loosing 8 - 7 to the Rays. These two teams will be back at it today for a 1310 (1:10 pm) day game. Enjoy everyone and smoke a favorite or two if you get the chance........ :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's Friday! We had another good night at Schlesinger's, the place was hoppin' and top shelf cigars were enjoyed. A big congrats to the Yankees for a 12 - 1 win yesterday, they'll be taking on the Red Sox this weekend in Boston for the final 3 game series of the Regular Season. The NASCAR racers are in Charlotte, NC this weekend racing in the first Rovol 400:

https://www.nascar.com/

I hope you all have a great weekend as well and enjoy a favorite or two or........ :D

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's back to work Monday. Beth and I had a relaxing weekend; supported a fund raiser on Saturday and mostly hung around the house yesterday doing yard work and watching football, NASCAR and barbecuing. I hope you all have a great week and the Yankees win their Wild Card game this Wednesday evening here in the Bronx....... :)

Good morning all, the espresso coffee is on and it's "Hump Day". The Yankees will be playing their hearts out tonight in the Wild Card game against Oakland. Congrats to the Rockies in their win last night, good luck in the payoffs. I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys....... :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Thursday. We'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening celebrating last night Yankees win over the A's as they move on to take on the Red Sox tomorrow evening in Boston. Enjoy....... ;)

Up at at it this morning.....1 cup down, a trip to the loo and a 2nd cup will be forth coming.

Headed tot he woods today,maybe, my buddy managed to partially rupture his Achilles last night, so we will see

have a great week/weekend

T

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's Friday! We had a good time at Schlesinger's last night, everyone is getting ready for tonight's Yankees game in Boston. The NASCAR racers are in Dover, DE this weekend and I hope all your NFL teams win as well. Enjoy everyone and I hope you get to relax on Monday as it's Columbus Day........ :D

Good morning all, the coffee has been on for a while and it's Columbus Day. So far the weekend has been going great; went to an Alzheimer's Walk with friends and family; stopped by a new brewery in Walden, NY https://orangecountyhops.com/; went to the 21st Welcome Home to Vets - Hudson Valley Honor Flight from D.C.; spent yesterday afternoon at the Sugar Loaf Fall Festival; then came home to BBQ and sit around enjoy a couple of cold ones and a cigar. Today's weather is a little iffey according to NOAA here in the Hudson Valley: Columbus Day - Patchy drizzle. Patchy fog before 2pm. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 65. Southeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=41.43486000000007&lon=-74.03702999999996#.W7tfCalRei4
The Yankees and Red Sox play tonight home in NY with a win a piece so far. I hope everyone has a relaxing day and enjoys........ :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0420 and it's back to work Tuesday. Beth and I had a good day out and about hitting a few shops, micro brewery and then dinner at Painter's in Cornwall. Last night wasn't pretty as the Yankees got spanked 16 - 1, lets go fellas and put a "W" tonight to tie up the series 2 games a piece. Anyway, enjoy all and be safe out there....... ;)

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's already "Hump Day". Well, the Yankees season is over as they came up short 4 - 3, not gonna happen in 2018. Enjoy your day everyone and smoke a favorite or two if you get the chance....... :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening around 1830 (6:30 pm) enjoying top shelf stogies. If you're in the area and have the time, stop on over and I'll have a cigar for you to enjoy........ ;)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's, primo cigars were burning and the Philadelphia Eagles won. This weekend, the NASCAR racers are in Talladega, AL which is the largest track on the circuit:

https://www.nascar.com/news-media/2018/10/07/full-weekend-schedule-for-talladega/

I hope everyone has a great weekend as well and enjoys a favorite or two or........ :D