• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL - 2013

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 again and it's already "Hump Day". We started the Spring yard work already; raking around bushes, etc. Enjoy everyone and smoke a favorite or two if you get the chance....... :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening. I watched the Yankees game again yesterday and the same results as Tuesday. Neck and neck until the last inning or two and they lose it with a home run against the Tigers. Oh well, I hope these early games don't come back and bite us at the end of the season. Anyway, enjoy all and hope to see some of the local S/BOTL this evening........ :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's finally Friday. Congrats to the Yankees on their comeback win yesterday against the Orioles with a 8 - 4 victory. They are off today and back at it tomorrow at 1905 (7:05 PM). The NASCAR drivers are in Bristol, TN this weekend which is one of my favorite tracks. Enjoy the weekend everyone, smoke a favorite or two and hope you get to relax a bit as well....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday. Beth and i had a relaxing weekend for sure. We hit a couple of breweries on Saturday and then yesterday had brunch at one of our favorite spots in New Paltz, NY that make the best Bloody Marys around: https://www.facebook.com/huckleberrynpz/ http://www.huckleberrynewpaltz.com/
Congrats to the Yankees for sweeping the Orioles this weekend, off to Houston now for a 3 game series. Enjoy your week everyone, smoke a favorite or two or......... :p

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". The Yankees came up short last night in Houston, hopefully they rebound today with a "W". Beth and I along with a couple of our friends are going out for dinner this evening in one of our favorite places. The Canterbury Brook Inn right here in Cornwall, NY. Tuesday thru Thursday, they run a $19.95 complete dinner special which includes soup or salad, choice of 4 entrees along with dessert and coffee:
This Tuesday through Thursdays $19.95 complete dinner specials - Choice of soup or garden house salad
PAN SAUTEED FLOUNDER FILET “TESSINOISE” Dipped in eggs & topped w/ fresh marinara & melted gruyere cheese
CHICKEN CORDON BLEU w/ spaetzle
FILET OF BEEF TIPS “STROGANOFF” w/ mushrooms, peppers, & onions in a paprika cream sauce served w/ mashed potatoes
“BERNERPLATTER” Double smoked loin of pork & kielbasa over sauerkraut w/ roasted potatoes

https://www.facebook.com/TheCanterburyBrookInn/
https://canterburybrookinnrestaurant.com/
Enjoy your day all and I'll post some pictures this evening on Facebook......... :)

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening. Dinner was great last night, sorry we didn't post any pictures. Once we finally thought about it, the food was so tasty it was gone. I see that the Yankees lost again last night, they'll be off today to regroup and all. Enjoy everyone and I hope to see a few of the local S/BOTL tonight......... :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's finally Friday! We had a good time at Schlesinger's last night, a number of the usual suspects were there. Beth and I will be heading down to see Jeremy, Christen and baby Eva in the morning for an overnight. It's always great to see them even though it's only for a short time. Sports wise this weekend, the NHL has started their playoffs, NASCAR is in Richmond, VA with night races tonight and tomorrow evening, and the MLB is in full swing (no pun intended). Enjoy your weekend all, smoke a favorite or two if you get the chance...... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already back to work Monday. We had a great time visiting Jeremy, Christen and Eva, wish they lived closer so we could see them more. Congrats to Martin Truex Jr. for taking the checkered flag in Saturday night's NASCAR race and to Tiger Woods for winning this year's Masters. The Yankees only took 1 out of 3 games this weekend, it's time they put their heads together and figure things out before it's too late. Anyway, enjoy your week everyone and be safe out there........ :)

Last edited:
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as usual and it's a cool start out according to NOAA. The current temperature here in the Hudson Valley is 37°F with a wind chill of 29°F. We're going to have a couple of sunny days to get some yard work done followed up with rain off and on through the weekend: https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=41.40586024500004&lon=-74.04307393699997#.XLWiF6l7mi4
They do say that April showers bring May flowers but we also need plenty of sunshine as well. Anyway, enjoy all....... :p

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". Finished up raking the back yard yesterday, glad I got it done and all. Congrats to the Yankees on a big win against the Red Sox last night, hopefully they keep it up and put up another "W" tonight. Enjoy everyone and remember to be safe out there........ :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0420 and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening. Congrats to the Yankees with another win last night as Brett Gardner hit a come back grand slam to beat the Red Sox 5 - 3:
https://www.mlb.com/video/brett-gar...o-right-center-field-clint-frazier-scores-mik
The Bombers will be back at it again this evening against the KC Royals starting at 1835 (6:35pm) home in the Bronx, NY. Enjoy all and I hope to see a few of the locals this evening if you have the time........ :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's finally Friday! We had a good time at Schlesinger's last night, the usual crowd was there along with a few new faces as well. The Yankees didn't do so well last night, hopefully they bounce back this evening with a "W". Enjoy everyone and hope you have a relaxing weekend...... :p

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday after a relaxing Easter with family and friends. Congrats to the Yankees on another win, hope they keep it up as they head out on a road trip starting tonight against the Angels for a 4 game series. Enjoy your week all....... :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". Congrats to the Yankees on another win, they definitely are clicking on all cylinders right now. Have a great day all and be safe out there....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening. We'll be finalizing everything up for next weekend's trip to Cigarfest at Split Rock Resort in Lake Harmony, PA. http://www.cigarfest.org/
We're heading up that way from Thursday and staying until Sunday as always. If anyone is attending the event, you can find me at the PDR Booth handing out cigars and enjoying the event. Congrats to the Yankees again and lets see if they can sweep the Angels tonight. Hope everyone has a great day and enjoys it as well....... :p

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's finally Friday! It was a long we for sure, glad we have two day to relax and all. We had a good time at Schlesinger's last night, enjoyed a couple of top shelf stogies and almost finalized the list for Cigarfest. I see that the Yankees lost last night, shake it off fellas and move on to the Giants tonight. NASCAR wise, the racers are in Talladega, AL this weekend. Should be a fast one as it's the circuit's biggest track. Enjoy the weekend all, smoke a favorite or two or........ :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday already. It's fine as it'll be a short week being that we're taking off Thursday morning heading to Cigarfest. Congrats to the Yankees as they swept the SF Giants, they're off today and will take on the Diamond Backs in Arizona Tuesday and Wednesday. Congrats to Chase Elliott for taking the checkered flag in yesterday's NASCAR race, it definitely was fast and furious. Have a great week everyone and enjoy........ :)