• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL - 2013

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's a little rainy out as we speak. Nothing special going on today, the Yankees take on the Diamond Backs tonight which is a late game. Enjoy all and be safe out there....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day" (my Friday as we'll be heading to Cigarfest in the morning). I see that the Yankees lost last night, brush it off fellas and put up a "W" this afternoon. Enjoy everyone and remember to be safe out there........ :)

Good morning everyone, the espresso coffee is on and time to pack for the weekend and pick out cigars for the travel humi as well. I hope you all have a great day and I'll try and stop in during Cigarfest. Enjoy....... :p

Good morning everyone, the espresso coffee is on and time to pack for the weekend and pick out cigars for the travel humi as well. I hope you all have a great day and I'll try and stop in during Cigarfest. Enjoy....... :p

@stogieman What cigars did you pack, Charlie?

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday after a great 4 days of fun at Cigarfest and then finishing off the weekend at the American Legion. We ate great, spent time with super S/BOTL and smoke some outstanding cigars throughout. Enjoy your week everyone....... :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's looking like we'll have another wet day out there according to NOAA:
https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=41.40586024500004&lon=-74.04307393699997#.XNFTNKl7mi4
I got the grass cut yesterday just in time as it's been about 10 days since I cut it the last time. Anyway, congrats to Martin Truex Jr. for taking the checkered flag in yesterday NASCAR race in Dover, DE. It was rescheduled from a rain out on Sunday. Congrats to the Yankees as well on their win yesterday, lets keep it up fellas and put up another "W" tonight. Enjoy your day all and remember to be safe out there....... :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening. I see that the Yankees got spanked last night 10 - 1, lets turn things around fellas and do the same to them tonight. Enjoy all and hope to see a few of the local S/BOTL this evening......... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's Friday! We had a good evening at Schlesinger's, the usual suspects were there enjoying top shelf stogies. Congrats to the Yankees for winning last night, the fellas are off to Tampa today and hopefully the win down there as well. The NASCAR racers are in Kansas this weekend with night racing starting tonight as well as tomorrow evening. Enjoy the weekend everyone and smoke a favorite or two or........ :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday already. We had a great weekend despite all the rain yesterday (and today an possibly tomorrow). Saturday morning, Beth and I cleaned all the windows (9 full windows, plus the storm door and the slider in and out) in the 3 season room, then spent the afternoon with family and friends at Painter's Restaurant and Inn. Yesterday, we relaxed at home and caught up on our TV shows and all. I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys........ :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's looking like we have one more day of rain and then it'll dry out for a couple of days according to NOAA: https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=41.40586024500004&lon=-74.04307393699997#.XNqOG6l7mi5
The Yankee game got rained out last night because the field was "unplayable" according to the umpires: https://www.mlb.com/yankees/news/yankees-orioles-game-postponed-by-field-conditions
Anyway, enjoy your day everyone and be careful out there....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". I see that the Yankees got rained out again last night, they should be good today for their double header starting at 1505 (3:05 pm) with a 30 minute break between games. Enjoy everyone......... :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0420 and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening. A big congrats to the Yankees for taking both games yesterday, the Bombers are on a roll. Enjoy all and I hope to see a few of the local S/BOTL tonight....... :p

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's, the regulars were there as well as a few old faces we haven't seen in a while. This weekend is the German "Maifest" festival at Germania Fairgrounds in Poughkeepsie, NY. Beth and I are planning to attend tomorrow, the weather looks to be nice and we know that the beer, food and entertainment will be top notch: https://www.facebook.com/events/2337189653273986/
Sports wise, the Yankees are at home taking on Tampa Bay and the NASCAR racers are in Charlotte, NC with the truck race tonight and the All-Star race tomorrow evening. Enjoy everyone and I hope you get to relax as well....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday again. We had a great weekend weather wise as well as enjoying ourselves throughout. Got to smoke a number of primo cigars, had a great time at the Maifest in Poughkeepsie, NY, spent time with family and friends and enjoyed a few adult beverages as well. Congrats to the Yankees as they are now in 1st place, keep it up fellas and play on. This is graduation week here at West Point, it'll be busy with parades and other festivities through Saturday. Enjoy everyone and I hope you all have a great week....... :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's looking like we'll have a couple of nice weather days here in Hudson Valley according to NOAA: https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=41.40586024500004&lon=-74.04307393699997#.XOPINKl7mi4
A big congrats to the Yankees as they had a 7 run 9th inning comeback game to beat the Orioles 10 - 7 in the first of a 4 game series in Baltimore: https://www.mlb.com/video/sanchez-caps-huge-yanks-comeback
Enjoy your day all and remember to be safe out there........ :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". Congrats to the Yankees on another win last night, lets root them on in hopes of doing it again tonight. Enjoy everyone........ :p

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Thursday. Congrats to the Yankees as they went deep again and won another one down in Baltimore. They have the final game today of a 4 game series today against the Orioles starting at 12:35 this afternoon, hopefully they have the brooms out and sweep em' on the road. This evening, a few of us are taking a road trip down to Nanuet, NY for a Drew Estate event at Dad's Cigar Warehouse. Our good friend Pedro from the factory will be there and it's always a pleasure. If you're in that area, stop by and have a smoke with us.: https://www.facebook.com/events/889884484700761/
Enjoy all and remember to be safe out there........ :)

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's Friday! We had a great time last night at Dad's, it's always great to see Pedro and the crew from Drew Estate. Congrats to the Yankees on the win yesterday and the sweep of the Baltimore 4 game series. They'll be taking on the Royals this weekend in Kansas City starting tonight at 2015 (8:15 pm). The NASCAR drivers are in Charlotte, NC for the longest race of the season. The Coca Cola 600 on Sunday which follows the Indianapolis 500, yeah baby. Tomorrow is the West Point graduation, going to be a long day as we have to be in work at 0400. The Vice President is the guest speaker, always proud to have the top brass visit the Academy. Enjoy yourselves this weekend and take a minute and remember our proud military members that made the ultimate sacrifice in defending this great nation of ours........ :)