• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL - 2013

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0410 as always and it's looking like we'll have another nice day here in the Hudson Valley:
Congrats to the Yankees on their comeback win yesterday, keep it up fellas and do it again tonight. Enjoy all and remember to be safe out there..... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". Congrats to the Yankees on another win last night and hopefully they do it again tonight. Enjoy everyone....... ⚾

Good morning everyone, coffee is on as always and it's Thursday which means we'll be at the Aroma Cigar Room in Monroe, NY tonight. Congrats to the Yankees on their win last night, way to stay in the Wild Card race. They'll play the Orioles again today starting at 1705 (5:05 pm), keep it up fellas and put up another "W". Enjoy all and hopefully we'll see a few of the local S/BOTL this evening....... 👍

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good time at Aroma last night, a number of the regulars were out enjoying primo stogies and all. Unfortunately, the Yankees lost in extra innings loosing 3 - 2. They take on the Indians this weekend at home in the Bronx. The NASCAR drivers are in Bristol, TN this weekend with racing tonight and tomorrow evening as well. The Army football team is taking on UConn tomorrow at home with a kickoff at noon. We'll have the EOC open at 0500 and and go hot at 0530 as festivities start early in the morning. Have a great weekend everyone and enjoy........ 🏈

Go Army!

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's back to work Monday already. We had a great weekend overall: got to spend some time with a lot of our close friends at the Army vs. UConn football game tailgate before and after the game, Army won 52 - 21; yesterday Beth and I relaxed at one of our nephew's house smoking cigars, sipping on a few cold ones and sharing dinner of smoked chicken, pulled pork and all the fixings. Unfortunately, the Yankees didn't do so well this weekend as they are 1.5 games behind in the Wild Card race and the Eagles lost as well against the 49ers 17 - 11. Congrats to Kyle Larsen for taking the checkered in Saturday night's NASCAR race in Bristol, he too advanced to the next round of the championship racing. Enjoy your week all and hope you get to smoke a couple of your favorites throughout it........ :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's a cool morning here in the Hudson Valley. I see that the Yankees won last night and tightened up the Wild Card race to a half of game. It's time to keep the pressure on as the season is coming to an end. I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys....... 👍

Good morning, Charlie. I'll be pulling for your Yankees. I hope you get a bit of the post season excitement. Enjoy the day.

Floyd T

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's starting to rain outside on this "Hump Day". Congrats to the Yankees on their win last night and keeping pace with the other two teams in the Wild Card race that both won last night as well. Enjoy all and remember to be safe out there...... 🍻

Charlie,
I'm sure it has been said before, I really appreciate your daily morning post. I read every one of them and think it's great how dedicated you are. It's a nice addition to my morning routine.

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0410 as always and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Aroma Cigar Room this evening. Congrats to the Yankees on another win and continue to keep up with the Red Sox in the Wild Card race. The Bombers are off tonight and have a 3 game series with the Red Sox in Boston this weekend. Have a great day everyone and enjoy....... 🤘

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good time at Aroma last night, a number of the regulars were out. Army football takes on Miami of Ohio tomorrow here at West Point with a noon kick off. We'll be in the Emergency Operation Center starting at 0500 (5 am) as a number of activities start early. The NASCAR racers are in Las Vegas this weekend and the Yankees will be battling the Red Sox all weekend as well. I hope you all enjoy a few of your favorites and relax as well....... 👍

Morning Charlie, always read your posts, it's my morning mainstay. Your Yanks beat up our Texas Rangers ( which is fine by me ) Since your have our ex Joey Gallo and Elvis. Pretty time of year in your neck of the woods. Enjoy the scenery and a good stick.

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday already. Congrats to the Yankees for sweeping the Red Sox this weekend and a big congrats to Army on their fourth win in a row Saturday beating Miami of Ohio 23 - 10. Congrats to Denny Hamlin on taking the checkered flag last night in the NASCAR race held in Las Vegas, he's moving on to the next round of the championship. We got some sad news yesterday, a dear friend of ours, the founder of Hudson Valley Honor Flight, passed away from COVID and I just heard cancer took another friend of ours, the VP of Military Affairs at Pocono Raceway. May they both rest in peace and prayers to their families. Enjoy your week everyone....... 👍

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's looking like we'll have a wet on today and then clear for the next few days:
I see that the Eagles got beat last night by the Cowboys 41 - 21, I didn't stay up and glad I went to bed early. Tonight, the Yankees take on the Blue Jays, lets go fellas and put up another "W" as we close out the regular season. Enjoy all and remember to be safe out there....... 🤘

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0410 as usual and it's already "Hump Day". Congrats to the Yankees on their win last night, keep it up fellas and do the same tonight. Enjoy everyone....... ⚾

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Aroma Cigar Room this evening. I see that the Yankees came up a run short last night loosing 5 - 6 against the Blue Jays. Lets go fellas and turn things around tonight and put up a "W". I hope you all have a great day and enjoy....... 🍻

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's Friday! We had a good time last night at Aroma, the place was hoppin' with the Yankees game on that they won 6 - 2. The Bronx Bombers have 3 regular games left and they are against the Rays at home starting tonight. The NASCAR drivers are down in Talladega, AL with racing tomorrow and Sunday. Enjoy everyone....... :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday. We had a great weekend starting Saturday where we attended a grand opening of a new brewery in the area:
Yesterday, we spent the day with friends at the Oktoberfest at Krucker's:
Congrats to the Yankees for advancing to the Wild Card game which is scheduled for tomorrow and yesterday's NASCAR race was weather delayed until 1300 (1 pm) today on NBCSN. Have a great week all and enjoy....... 🍻

Last edited:
Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and its Wild Card Tuesday between the Yankees and the Red Sox this evening at 2008 (8:08 pm). It'll be a great evening for baseball and we all know the game will be dramatic as always. Enjoy the day everyone and Go Yankees....... ⚾

Hey Charlie. My wife was born in Yonkers so are very correct, go Yankees, and yes, she is one noisy fan! Have a good day Charlie, keep the pleabs in line.