• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL - 2013

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". Unfortunately, the Yankees came up short and their season comes to an end. Congrats to the Red Sox fans and as they say, there's always next year. Enjoy all and remember to be safe out there...... 👍

Morning back to you Charlie. Watched that Yanks game, they just could not put anything together and the Sox were tight. As you said, next year we start all over again. You have a great day Charlie.

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0410 as always and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Aroma Cigar Room this evening. Enjoy your day everyone and we hope to see some of the local S/BOTL tonight...... :)

Morning Charlie. SL suffered the same fate as the Yanks, but that walk off homer in the 9th by LA Dodgers was sweet to watch. Enjoy your night at the Aroma. Wish I was closer.

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good time at Aroma last night, a number of the regulars were out enjoying primo stogies. This evening, Beth and I are planning to attend the annual West Point Oktoberfest:
This weekend, the NASCAR drivers are in Charlotte, NC racing tomorrow and Sunday at the ROVAL. I hope you all have a relaxing Columbus Day weekend and enjoy a favorite or two or....... 🍻

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0410 as always and it's back to work Tuesday. Beth and I had a great weekend overall: had an enjoyable Friday night at the Oktoberfest with family and friends; on Saturday, I worked the annual Emergency Management Fair at West Point, we had a good turn out and the weather held off as well; Sunday funday was spent at the New Windsor, NY American Legion taking a part in the chili cook-off; and yesterday was a day of running errands and doing some yard work finishing off the weekend with a good cigar and a couple of cold ones. Congrats to Kyle Larsen for taking the checkered flag in Sunday's NASCAR race and to the Philadelphia Eagles on a come back win. Enjoy your week everyone and remember to be safe out there....... 👍

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". I hope you all have a great day and get to enjoy a favorite or two or...... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's Thursday (my last work day this week) which means we'll be at Aroma Cigar Room in Monroe, NY this evening. I have a number of use-or-lose vacation hours I need to use up and we're hosting a get together tomorrow evening at our house, so this way I'll take the day and make sure everything is ready when guests show up. The Philadelphia Eagles are taking on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers this evening starting at 2020 (8:20 pm) in Philly, Go Birds. Anyway, enjoy everyone and we hope to see a few of the local S/BOTL tonight at Aroma........ 👍 🏈 :)

Good morning everyone and happy Saturday. We had a great time last night at our home as we hosted an Oktoberfest for a number of friends from all over. We had plenty of tasty foods, adult beverages and cigars for all that enjoyed. The NASCAR drivers are in Texas this weekend and Army Football is in Wisconsin taking on the Badgers this evening. Enjoy all....... 👍

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday. Beth and I had a relaxing Saturday as all we did was sit out back by the fire pit all day soaking up the sun, eating leftovers and having a few cold ones listening to Beatles and friends. The Army team lost by a touchdown and a big congrats to Kyle Larsen for taking the checkered flag yesterday and advancing to the championship race in Phoenix. Enjoy your week everyone and remember to be safe out there....... :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0410 as always and it's a chilly one out there is morning in the Hudson Valley. According to NOAA, it's a breezy 45°F with a windchill of 39°F:
Enjoy your day all and I hope you get to enjoy a favorite or two or....... 👍

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". Not much going on today except for the day to day meeting at work and then we'll do some yard work this afternoon. I hope everyone has a great day and enjoys it as well...... 🍻

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's Thursday which means we'll be at the Aroma Cigar Room this evening. We got quite a bit of the yard work done yesterday, cut the grass and Beth got everything looking like Halloween. Anyway, enjoy all and we hope to see some of the local S/BOTL tonight....... 🤘

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good time last night at Aroma, the usual suspects were out enjoying primo stogies and we discussed all the world's problems. Tomorrow, Army football takes on Wake Forest here at West Point with a noon kickoff. We'll be in the Emergency Operations Center starting at 0500 as events start shortly afterwards. Also this weekend, the NASCAR drivers are in Kansas with racing tomorrow and Sunday. Enjoy everyone and remember to be safe out there....... 🇺🇲

Have a good weekend Charlie, I'll root for your guys. We are getting our morning chill also, 47° here this morning, feels good!

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's already back to work Monday. We had a good weekend even though it was a short one. Army came up short loosing 70 - 56 to Wake Forest, good game all the way to the end. Yesterday, a few of us went to the Krucker's Oktoberfest in Pomona, NY and had a great time. Congrats to Kyle Larsen for taking the checkered flag yesterday in the NASCAR race, only two weeks left and they'll crown a champion in Phoenix. Enjoy your week all....... 👍

Morning Charlie. Trying to get the eyeballs jacked up, but I did get a stick lit and sipping coffee. Dang Wake Forest, but a respectable game. Looking forward to,that last race. You have a good morning.

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0410 and it's already "Hump Day". I see that the Braves took game 1 last night against the Astros in the World Series, hopefully the series goes 7 games to make it a little exciting. Enjoy all....... 🍻