• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all, the coffee is on and a safe and happy 4th of July to everyone. Have a great day with family and friends and please remember of proud soldiers, sailors and airmen currently in harms way....... 

Good morning all, the Killer Beans coffee is on and it's lookin' like it'll be another hot one today.  Congrats to the Yankees as they have won their 6th in a row, good to see them on a winning streak.  Also, a big congrats to Jimmie Johnson for taking the checkered flag in last night's Coke Zero 400 down in Daytona, FL.  I hope everyone has a relaxing Sunday and enjoys a favorite or two as well.......  :)   :thumbs:   :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and the 4 day weekend is over.  Gonna be a busy one as I have to fly to D.C. in the morning for a 3 day (Tuesday - Thursday) convention.  Planning on stopping by to see Courtney Smith (VP of La Palina Cigars) and a couple of other local shops as well.  I see that the Yankees lost yesterday as Mariano blew only his 2nd save of the year.  I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys a few of your favorites throughout it....... 

Good morning all, been up since 0345 and currently sitting in the Philadelphia USO waiting for a connecting flight to D.C.   Should be a great day and hope everyone has a good one as well.  Enjoy....... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good morning all, I'm back in NY, the coffee is on and it's Friday!  I had a great time in D.C., saw a lot and visited with our state and national officials on a number of issues.  Sports wise, not much changed in the AL East and the NASCAR racers are getting ready for this weekend in New Hampshire.  I hope everyone has a super weekend and for all of you going to Vegas to attend IPCPR, safe travels and enjoy the show......  :)   :thumbs:   :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 and it's Monday morning already.  The Yankees didn't do so well this weekend, only 1 win out of the 3 game series.  We have the All-Star break now and the Bombers take on the Red Sox starting this Friday in Boston.  Congrats to Brian Vickers for winning yesterday NASCAR race in New Hampshire, here is the full story:

http://www.nascar.com/en_us/news-media/articles/2013/07/14/nascar-new-hampshire-cup-race-recap-results.html

I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys...... 

Status
Not open for further replies.