• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good old "I'm gonna smoke some cigars" post

:D

what a great idea!

360 and smoke and drink for me tonight too.

in your honor sir.. a CAO MX2 is going home with me and some LIVE - who knows what.

btw.. did you ever add me to your friends in 360live? its smitty0128

ENJOY!

I added you...or I think I did....

OldRepublic42, thats me

Went down to Blue Havana to have a smoke only to find it closed...son of a!

Anyway, probably no smoke, but I'm going to enjoy more than a few Guinness tonight. 20 days of field time starts on the 4th!

Have a good one brothas!

I did something I never do while working. Went and met Miamipadronsmoker for lunch at Club Mac and had a power ranger after lunch. Great to meet a newer member of CP.

I wasn't able to make the planned herf in Garden City, but had a mini one in the city. Robbie a pleasure to meet you and hope to see you during your next visit.

Mehh, I wish it wasn't 95 degrees out or I'd go enjoy one!! Finishing up some freelance work, bowling league tonight...pretty good day! Maybe after league I'll torch a good one.

it is all about the Cigars....

and nothing goes better with a cigar than friendship....

Tim

I'm smoking my first Kristoff tonight and it reminds me of all the CP friends I met in Chicago because that is where I bought it.

Smoked a Tat Havana Nobles tonight and a Tat J21, both were fantastic cigars. A couple glasses of Pinot Noir and the Yankees are killing the Rangers right now, What a great night

Smoking a Rocky Patel double maduro torpedo,with a glass of Glenlivet on the rocks.Life is gooood.....

Here's to cigar fellowship...Smokin' a stogie with gunsandcigars on my patio. :thumbs:

I have been irritated enough by Live, but I get on to play yesterday evening and, guess what, my Elite won't read any discs. I am soon to be off for the Best Buy replacement . . . 4th 360 since it launched.

I have been irritated enough by Live, but I get on to play yesterday evening and, guess what, my Elite won't read any discs. I am soon to be off for the Best Buy replacement . . . 4th 360 since it launched.

Damn, sorry Bro.....

Now I have to vacuum and mop, after that what will the wheel of fate pluck from the humi......
And what friends of mine get the PM tonight.....

Tim