• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good place to buy 5-packs of Tatuaje?

JHolmes763

Drinkin' the koolaid
I've got a buddy looking for some singles or five-packs of Tatuajes to send to our old boss. Rather than driving down to Nashville, I was hoping I could point him to a reliable place online. Probably Noellas or something like like that in the brown label. Anyone got a recommendation on a good place to get 'em that doesn't gouge? Looks like seriouscigars.com and 2guyssmokeshop.com sells singles at $7-$8 for the Noella. CI is all out of stock and most other places I've found through searching only sell boxes. Anyone got a lead on the list of merchants that also sell online?

Thanks for any assistance.

---John Holmes...

I would suggest Towercigars.com, although the site is not working for online orders, you can just give Mark a call on the 800 number. I know he has what you are looking for, and he definitely does not gouge.
Toll Free Number:
(888) 823-8466

I've got a buddy looking for some singles or five-packs of Tatuajes to send to our old boss. Rather than driving down to Nashville, I was hoping I could point him to a reliable place online. Probably Noellas or something like like that in the brown label. Anyone got a recommendation on a good place to get 'em that doesn't gouge? Looks like seriouscigars.com and 2guyssmokeshop.com sells singles at $7-$8 for the Noella. CI is all out of stock and most other places I've found through searching only sell boxes. Anyone got a lead on the list of merchants that also sell online?

Thanks for any assistance.

---John Holmes...

What B&M in Nashville sells Tatuajes?

Seth

I betcha Al could probably hook him up quite well!
Yeah, duh... I should have thought of Al sooner. He really hooked me up the one time I had a chance to stop in there.

What B&M in Nashville sells Tatuajes?
Uptown's Smoke Shop. They have a decent selection of Tats and some other premiums. We just don't make it down there very often. :)

Thanks guys. I've got enough info to pass along for him to make a decision. :)

---John Holmes...

Seriouscigars.com is below MSRP on most of the Cabinet line singles, and Ron is a great vendor. What more could you ask for?

Don't forget Fumare in Reno, NV, 775-825-1121. Great selection of Tats and Don Pepin Garcia. He also is the only B&M to carry the Tatuaje Bombazo which is quite tasty. Dion will take care of you!

Don't forget Fumare in Reno, NV, 775-825-1121. Great selection of Tats and Don Pepin Garcia. He also is the only B&M to carry the Tatuaje Bombazo which is quite tasty. Dion will take care of you!

Hmmmm, that one has been on my HTF list for some time now.

So many places to pick from John. Mark at towers, Ron at serious, Al, atlantic cigar, or what about those tatuaje samplers at holts. Take your pick. All great and reliable choices.

Thanks for all of the info, guys. I've passed all of the names along to my buddy so he can decide where to buy from... and now I know for myself next time! ;)

Back