• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good thoughts through the airwaves please

CigarStone

For once, knowledge is making me poor!
Reaction score
Last Tuesday evening, John fields and I were sitting by a fire smoking a cigar and I smelled rubber burning. I asked John if his shoe was melting and he reached down and felt the soul of his shoe, and yelped in pain because it was in fact melting.

He got a blister on his big toe and is now in the hospital with a blood infection.

I didn't tag him here because I don't know if he wants to talk about it. I'm sure everything is going to be fine but some good thoughts through the airwaves couldn't possibly hurt.😁

IMG_9214.jpg

Holy shit! That’s some motherfucking blister right there, excuse my language!

Good thoughts coming your way John!!!!

Note to self: Jeff can make a damn fire to burn your foot off! 😱

Holy shit! That’s some motherfucking blister right there, excuse my language!

Good thoughts coming your way John!!!!

Note to self: Jeff can make a damn fire to burn your foot off! 😱
I didn't burn my foot😁

I didn't burn my foot😁
I’m just reminding myself to be careful if around you and a fire lol.

On a more serious note, I have one spot on my hand where this could be an issue, but it’s known nerve damage caused by a drill (don’t ask lol). Is it possible John might have something similar in his foot? Just trying to be real, not negative in any way.

On a more serious note, I have one spot on my hand where this could be an issue, but it’s known nerve damage caused by a drill (don’t ask lol). Is it possible John might have something similar in his foot? Just trying to be real, not negative in any way.
Not sure. He may have some numbness in that foot/toe.

I kind of read him the Riot Act when he showed me the picture. That is not something to play with!

I told him I couldn't wait till it was all better so I could make fun of him.😁

I have a friend with Type 2 diabetes and can't usually feel his toes. Not saying it's that, but it can be a warning sign.

Get better soon John!

Oh, man. I hope that this gets cleared up quickly. Blood infections are bad news, my dude. Keeping you in my thoughts, brother.

If it comes down to it though, John, I've got an extra foot if you need it...

No you don't... unless.....you still have the original leg is a glass jar some where's....

Get well soon, John!

Wishing John the best but this does beg the question of why he didn't notice this himself . That should be looked into as well.

Wishing John the best but this does beg the question of why he didn't notice this himself . That should be looked into as well.
John's doctor seems to be advising him fairly. She is not blaming our excessive drinking but she has reminded him that some people are susceptible to that.

The odd part of this is that it was Friday morning before John noticed a small angry blister on his toe. By Friday evening he was at Urgent Care and it was what you see in the picture.