• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Tin Sized Cigars...Any Suggestions?

abe5784

Ok Im new to cigars and I really dont like smoking large sticks
It takes too long and It is cold here in NY so smoking outside BLOWS!
I like smaller cigars like the ones in tins.
I also prefer Maduro cigars
I have tried Macanudo Miniatures (too small) , Romeo & Julieta Amores Habana Reserve (they were good but I think I would of liked them better in a maduro), and Acid Krush Purple in Tin (I really liked these) and Tabak Especial (trend is thatI like the infused cigars from Drew Estate)
I have been suggested Tatiana MoonTrance (Vanilla rum for my flavored side) and Partagas Black ( for my maduro side)
I'm interested in suggestions of smaller cigars
What suggestions do you have?
Thanks,

If you like the infused cigars, CAO has several to choose from.

Welcome to CP!!

Pick up a cab of the Tatuaje "Petite Cazador Reserva". These little 4X40 firecrackers have quickly become one of, if not my all time favorite small smokes.

Regards - B.B.S.

Rocky Patel Sungrowns on the tins are good smokes. Maybe stronger than what you're used to with the flavoured smokes, though.

John

Don Lino Africas come in a 4 per tin size, Kuro I think it's called. Little bigger ring gauge than your usual tinned smokes; about a 44 I'd guess. Absolutely fantastic 20 minute smoke with all the flavor and strength of a full sized cigar. Saw a 50 cab of them at an event before, but have never seen it available online . . . or I'd have it. :love:

~Boar

I haven't tried many but Iliked the CAO Brazilia tin. Can't recall the name and don't feel like looking it up (lazy me).

Tin sized smokes in 32 rg, I like Davidoff, or Ashton

Go up to 35/38 rg, and I like:

Villazon ERDM Cafe Noir and Cafe Au Lait
CAO Brazilia Cariocas
Punch Bolos

Conn Broadleaf Maduro does do fairly well in the cold weather.

You might even try the Fuente Exquisitos. Shorter, but high quality filler, and a decent smoke if you can get at discount.

x3 on the Brazilias... I occasionally get a tight draw on CAO's tin cigars, but they've all been tasty. Also, if you like Rocky Patel's stuff, I think I remember his Vintage tins being quite close in flavor to the full sizes.

Bobby

Good post. I was also curious on these sizes, just to keep in stock. Has anyone tried the Padron corticos? These are also tin size.

They are not infused but the J. Fuego Delirium Minutos have a maduro wrapper and come in tins. Pretty nice. I prefer the Gran Reservas as they are more full bodied.

Good Luck.

They are not infused but the J. Fuego Delirium Minutos have a maduro wrapper and come in tins. Pretty nice. I prefer the Gran Reservas as they are more full bodied.

Good Luck.

Though I've never had any, Arturo Fuente Cubanitos should be worth a look. They are 4.5" x 32 and come in tins of 10 for about $18/tin. I can also vouch for the CAO tins. Quite superb.

Minutos and petits are quite popular lately.

CAO makes several minutos and they are all good, IMO. They also make the smaller petit tins but they are more a cigarette size.

Don't forget to try the Petite Corona size. A bit bigger than the minuto but not much. (4 x 38 vs. 5 x 42)

WoW! Lots of great suggestions
I have already made a wish list of ones to try
I just ordered some a of the COA Moontrance in a tin cuz my GF twisted my arm,
I was aiming for the COA Maduros Petites but she won :p
she liked the idea of the bourbon vanilla (she's hooked on my sailor jerry vanilla ice cream...heh)
maybe when they get here we'll eat a pint of ice cream and smoke a cigar afterwords
Thanks guys for the warm welcome :D

I always wondered if those Davidoff tins would be worth checking out. Now I know.

I tried the Partagas black label in the tin and wasn't impressed, the inconsistancy of the draw ruined it for me. Just picked up a tin of the Pardon Porticos last night, they've been good so far.