• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Google Wave

If this is a popular item, I have 21 invites remaining... PM me if NullSmurf runs out.

21? You a BMOC or something?
laugh.gif

What is this? I've received several invites, but have no idea what Google Wave is...can someone please tell me so I don't have to Google it?
laugh.gif

I don't mean sound obtuse, but if you don't already have some idea what it is, you don't need it.

21? You a BMOC or something?
laugh.gif

Haha, I dont know why... Ive had Google Wave for about 3 months now, I started with 12 invites I think, gave those all away, 24 hours later I had 12 more, I gave those all away, then they gave me 24...

I remember Gmail starting this way about what.... 7 years ago?

Mid-2004 if I recall correctly. I wanted in and didn't know anyone, so I bought an invite from eBay for like $3.

Mid-2004 if I recall correctly. I wanted in and didn't know anyone, so I bought an invite from eBay for like $3.

Yes, that seems about right. I had to buy one from a guy at work, who was selling them on Adult related websites for some sort of Photographic payment.... just to clarify I paid for mine with cash. :D

Thanks Bruce! This looks interesting so far, and may be a useful tool as my business counterparts are on the west coast.

PM sent. Hoping this will help with a group project I've got for school. Thanks!

PM sent - interested in looking at maybe using Wave to play tabletop RPGs with our buddies in the States.

I have a few Google Wave invites and I believe a couple of Google voice invites left........first PM's get them. :thumbs:

I don't mean sound obtuse, but if you don't already have some idea what it is, you don't need it.

I googled it, and you're right. I don't need it. Just can't see my mommies group getting the most out of it.

Obtuse, as opposed to your standard direct?;)