• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gooooooooooal

ironpeddler

Ye Old Newbie
1-0 to start the second half.....Team USA looked pretty good in the first half of the game against Mexico in the first game of the Final Round of World Cup qualifying.

GO USA!

1-0 to start the second half.....Team USA looked pretty good in the first half of the game against Mexico in the first game of the Final Round of World Cup qualifying.

GO USA!

And a nice one by Michael ( The coaches son) Bradley. My only problem with the team is Brian Ching up front. where's Jozey Altidore been?

I know nothing about football aka soccer. But I will say this U-S-A; U-S-A !!! clap clap U-S-A; U-S-A!!!!

David

Damn, forgot this game was on this early, thanks for the heads up!

I'm stuck at work for this one, but the play-by-play writeup on ESPN.com is freaking hilarious! #@!$ Ochoa :laugh:

Bradley had some game...2 goals. They attacked well. Could have been 4 rock.

USA 2-0...Good first win and start to the final round.

The thing is a team of blind American Monkeys could qualify from CONCACAF. It's wehn we play against real competition we are always found wanting.

I'm hoping with Landycakes finally grabbing his balls and playing overseas, Dempsey's experience at Fulham and Altidore learning to play at Villareal, 2010 in South Africa will be different. We will see.

The thing is a team of blind American Monkeys could qualify from CONCACAF. It's wehn we play against real competition we are always found wanting.

I'm hoping with Landycakes finally grabbing his balls and playing overseas, Dempsey's experience at Fulham and Altidore learning to play at Villareal, 2010 in South Africa will be different. We will see.
Like I said...good start. Of course the competition gets tougher as they move along....but a win is a win and we need every one we can get!

Like I said...good start. Of course the competition gets tougher as they move along....but a win is a win and we need every one we can get!

Any win is a good win. Hopefully we will be able to pull of a victory down in Mexico.

jozey is out in spain... villareal loaned him to Xeres to get some D2 experience... don't think they want him leaving. that's my guess as to why he wasn't there.

I've got money that says that Sven Eriksson is out as coach within a week after that dismal performance

I've got money that says that Sven Eriksson is out as coach within a week after that dismal performance

Either that or somehow he'll convince Beckham to become a Mexican citizen and make him captain.

I forgot this game was on, but did catch the 2nd half. I can't say I was impressed with Ching, he looked winded in the 80th minute. Not bad overall.

Ken

I forgot this game was on, but did catch the 2nd half. I can't say I was impressed with Ching, he looked winded in the 80th minute. Not bad overall.

Ken

Ching sucks and it's a joke they allow him to play for the USMNT.