• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Got a job!

LC-Smoker

Have you seen my stapler?
So I just got my first real job! I accepted a medicinal chemistry position at GlaxoSmithKline outside of Philly.

So I am looking for people in the area to recommend some B&M's. Now, I know about Holts, but what about some smaller shops outside the city. I will be living somewhere northwest of the city; king of prussia area.

any ideas?

Thanks,

Patrick

Sorry I can't help with suggestions, but congrats on the job. Feels great, doesn't it?
Now go smoke a well deserved great cigar!

Congrats on the job!!!!
No advice but Congrats again!!!!

Congrats! I grew up in that area, KoPM (old court) has a pretty crap-tacular Tinderbox, I don't know if there is any better shops in the new court. If your willing to drive a bit there is a nice B&M in Frazier called "The famous smoke shop" with decent prices and a good selection.

And this list might help a bit...

http://www.cigarlife.com/pa/stores.htm

And AVO Uvezian is visting

King of Prussia, PA,
International Tobacco
Monday, 3. April 2006
Tel. 610-878-9190

You might want to go see him. :)

[font="[FONT=Impact"]Congrats on the job Patrick. :thumbs: Now if I may suggest gets yourself to Holts or whatever other primo spot you have there & treat yourself with a duo of real special cigars to commemorate this occasion. Have one today and one to put away. I know I would do exactly that myself :) [/font]