• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Got a key chain in the mail.

So did anyone check these key chains for a 3.8ghz transponder gps with satellite up link and live feed? Big brother is always watching.

Just out of curiosity, what did "RADIO EDIT" do that was so bad?

Eugene

Just out of curiosity Newbcake, why are you flashing names around? Have you seen anyone else in this post do so? I sent you a PM. Take it to heart or get pissed off. Your call.

Just out of curiosity Newbcake, why are you flashing names around? Have you seen anyone else in this post do so? I sent you a PM. Take it to heart or get pissed off. Your call.

Can you send me a PM explaining things, too?

Just out of curiosity, what did **** do that was so bad?

Eugene

So Eugene replied to my PM. Appologized to me ( I actually ment for him to do so to CP in general ). He did have a valid reason behind his particular "mistake" though. There is another thread where Fpkjr put up some initials which is as poor judgement as Eugene. Come on guys, use your noodles. Anyway, Eugene handle my sarcastic shot at him rather well. Plus he edited the post. What more can you ask of a New guy that makes a mistake. No outburst, no meltdown, I think he's gonna like it around here.

Now who wants to tie Fpkjr to the whipping post for his 007 secret agent public answer? Don't make me tell him what Dipship boner post he made.

Haven't gotten one, maybe I'm in the clear.

Although I don't have one, I SAW one last week at the regular Minneapolis herf. I am fairly certain the fillings in my teeth were picking up radio transmissions :0

:laugh: :laugh: