• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

got a wood pipe you dont want?

verhoevc

Banned
I was thinking, with this new cigar tax, and me having more time and this smoking more, it might be a good time to get a pipe. Was gunna go the eBay route but fhierf if ask here first. If anyone is like me, ya start cheap with a hobby, like it, then get the nice stuff and never look back.

So, does anyone she a lowish end wooden pipe that they just plain no longer use and wish it to see a good home?
Chris

Are you drinking, or just as bad as I am at proofreading?

I'd recommend getting a cheap Meerschaum pipe. You can find many of them on Ebay for under $30 with shipping. I suggest this route as it will allow you to smoke different types of pipe tobacco back to back ranging from Aromatic to Non-Aromatic. Briar pipes need to be allowed to dry out before you smoke it again. And its not very good to switch from Aromatic to Non-Aromatic in the same briar pipe. It does linger over the taste which will ruin the experience.

You could get a Cob pipe and they are really cheap. But with cheap, its easy to just toss away.

Thats a good pipe to start with. He is a real party animal. I haven't forgotten the first time I met him. :thumbs:

Dare I even ask?
Chris
PS: There are also a bunch of awkward comments someone has left in your "comments" section of your profile....