• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Got an extra $14K

Kind of hard to plead self defense at 2500 yards. :laugh:

Did you see those two Myth Buster episodes about the sniper shooting down the scope of another sniper? I laughed at the end of the second one where they said they were glad to be able to prove it was possible because they didn't want a bunch of snipers PO'd at them. Plus they were messing with the reputation of Carlos Hathcock and I'm glad that they were able to prove what he said was possible.

AVB, what exact model is it?

Doesn't look like a Barrett to me... more like a Steyr???

I did a guy in Laos once at 1000 yards in high winds.

In a video game?

:rolleyes: It's from the movie Lethal Weapon. Mel Gibson looks at Danny Glover and does the whole scene: "I'm really good at it ya know. I did a guy in Laos once at 1000 yards in high winds. There is maybe 2 or 3 guys in the whole world that could make that shot" Or something to that effect. I can't quote the scene verbatim and don't feel like googling it. :laugh:

That's quite a nice toy Ray.

This is a Barrett...
800px-M107.jpg

.50 cal. were banned at my gun club. Seems the report makes the neighboring flatlanders nervous. Frickin' flatlanders.

Doc.

I've shot the Barrett but the CheyTec is supposed to me the new Master Blaster for ultra long range.

That's quite a nice toy Ray.

This is a Barrett...

friends will help you move

good friends will help you move bodies,

Tell us if we need to bring shovels.

Never use shovels, sheesh, friggen amature! You take the body and remove all bone matter feed the meat to animals, the bones get dumped in lye and then dumped down the sewer two cities down. Gawd, does a woman need to be the mastermind always!! ( LOL )

A few years ago a guy at my club brought a 50 BMG to the range. When he fired it the shock wave set off a few car alarms in the club parking lot 50 feet away from the firing range! Cool gun.