• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Got bombed......real bad

RyJ Smoker

Official Opus & Padron whore
So, my very good friend Matt (Anthem) is back in town and staying at my house through Sunday...I get home from work a little after 6pm and as I'm pulling into my driveway, I see he's already very comfortable in the club with a cigar and drink in hand. I walk inside the house and am blown away at what all is on my kitchen table! I pick my jaw up off of the floor, then we headed back out to the club for a great night of smoking!

Thank you again, brother. You are far too generous. Looking forward to doing it again tonight!!

Jeffrey L.

If he bombed you with the cigar you mentioned, you have been around long enough to know revealing bomb contents is in poor taste. Matthew is good people, but you should know better.

WHOOPS! I was unaware of that. Will correct at once!

Thank you!

Jeffrey L.

I know, I know.....well, NOW I know! I've never been bombed / been the bomber and clearly got over-excited and wasn't thinking straight at 5am! Thanks again for the 'heads-up', Clint!

We'll be smoking at the lake house w/Popsey tonight :) See you Sunday!!

Jeffrey L.

Matt/Anthem open invitation to come to Connecticut!!!!!!

Wait, I was under the impression that you shouldn't reveal WHAT you bombed WITH (it's kinda like bragging) but that it was OK to show what you GOT. I know lots of posts showing what the target received. First ones that come to mind were the "hard-to-open" bombs.

Wait, I was under the impression that you shouldn't reveal WHAT you bombed WITH (it's kinda like bragging) but that it was OK to show what you GOT. I know lots of posts showing what the target received. First ones that come to mind were the "hard-to-open" bombs.

Actually only in those extreme (usually Moki) circumstance is that OK. Or, in another example, box splits where everyone gets the same items. The general rule however is to neither reveal what you sent, nor what you got. I had to learn that lession after my dear friend John Fields bombed me and I posted a picture of it :laugh: .

Edit to say: Jeff, you are more then deserving and very welcome.