• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Got hit by a newb!

wkoti

Flaky McFlakerton
I just cracked open what's left of mailbox to find a package with a unknown return address. It turns out it's from searsa1, I don't know what I did to deserve it but he certainly started off his time here with a bang. Seriously dude, this is a serious random act of kindness!

Nice smack down... whoever you are.
Not that he would know who hit him!!  :rolleyes:

EDIT... Clarity

Nice hit. It makes up for all the abuse CJ is taking in the "Flakey Asshats Pass" thread.

Undegreed said:
Nice hit. It makes up for all the abuse CJ is taking in the "Flakey Asshats Pass" thread.

Fixed this for you.

Nice target.

Undegreed said:
You think that will cover all he's going to have to take for the pass ? Mmmmmm

Undegreed said:

Why did you have to say he was being abused?  He wasn't smart enough to realize we were abusing him, until now... :laugh:

Nice hit searsa1!  CJ is a pretty good guy.

Undegreed said:
The abuse hasn't even started yet. 

I dunno, CJ mistakes abuse as affection.  :sign:

Well deserving target! 

Undegreed said:
Nice hit. It makes up for all the abuse CJ is taking in the "Flakey Ass hats Pass" thread.

Nope...I fixt it...lol

Tim