• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Got my PhD

LC-Smoker

Have you seen my stapler?
Got my PhD on Friday! I am very excited to be done with grad school. Now onto the "real world"!!

I guess they'll give those things to just about anyone these days, huh? :laugh:

Good luck in the "real world," you'll need it!!

Congratulations!

Now to turn that knowledge into bucks :)

Good luck.

Brian

Seriously impressed. Good luck in the job market.

That's outstanding! I can't wait until the day I can finally say that! So what smoke did you have to celebrate?

By the way, what is your discipline of study?

That's outstanding! I can't wait until the day I can finally say that! So what smoke did you have to celebrate?

By the way, what is your discipline of study?

I have been smoking all weekend; did a Monte C EL, Partagas 898 Varnished, Cohiba Exquisito, plus more tonight! :laugh:x

My degree is in Organic Chemistry.

What are you studying?

Patrick

Congratulations, Patrick! Wish I could wear THOSE robes! After the 'varnished' I'd have gotten shellacked.

LC....Congratulations! Those three letters in a discipline like yours, can be tough to get. Keep up the good work. ;)

Floyd T. :sign:

Congratulation, Patrick! A very impressive accomplishment! :thumbs:

awsome, good luck and congrats...now what is your PhD in? please don't say philosphy or art history :p
idiot me (non-PhD type) i just saw your specialty. good luck man, go work for a pharmacutical company, or DOW or BASF.