• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gotta watch that Epiphany...

souldog

OG Post-Whorer since 2008 bitches...
On Saturday, Damien showed up to StinkiMonki's place for Napa_Smokes' and IBQTEE1's herf and hands me a 5'er of smokes and a bottle of wine. Then, after talking with him and his lovely wife Allison, I learn of their love for the Magical Kingdom. Subsequently, the lunatic invites my wife and I and Josh and his fiancee' to Mickey's House (AKA Disneyand) on Sunday! :0

On Sunday, me, Josh, my wife, and Josh's fiancee', meet up with Damien and his wife at Disneyland where he blows us all away. I won't go into too many details because it is bad form, but I just have to say that his generosity, investment of time, and thoughtfulness really made our trip easy. My wife was dumbfounded at his kindness and giving attitude, and all I could say to her was, "Well, he's a CPer." What else can I say??

Gentlemen, getting cigars in a package in the mail from a BOTL is a great gesture that takes time and thought, research and dedication. But I have to tell you, getting gifted a wonderful afternoon and evening that was personalized and made special by Damien for my wife and I?? Completely priceless.

I will never be able to repay him for making the memories between my wife and I today, so thank you Damien. She loved it and had the time of her life, and I know Josh and Sarah thank you.

CPers, you better watch out for this guy, because he'll torch the hell out of you. :thumbs: Damien: Your ass is grass mister. :angry:

Very nice! That's what this place is all about. Couldn't happen to a better brother. Now go ahead and post the pics of you in your mouse ears. You know you took some. :sign:

Stories like this, make me so glad to be a part of this community.
Very nice play Damien.

Very nice! That's what this place is all about. Couldn't happen to a better brother. Now go ahead and post the pics of you in your mouse ears. You know you took some. :sign:

Muah hahaha! I've got some of a certain BOTL in mouse ears..... :evil laughter:

I concur. Damien is a hell of a guy. :)

Dammit Jon, you're ruining any chance of me having a hardass reputation. This was really not necessary nor was your reciprocation, but much appreciated nonetheless. We're just glad you guys had a good time...and hopefully got on enough attractions without having a huge wait. There better be some pics of mouseears ;).

Next stop?? The Magic Castle? Cicada Club? Azucar? Oregon Trail and drinks at our place?

Dammit Jon, you're ruining any chance of me having a hardass reputation. This was really not necessary nor was your reciprocation, but much appreciated nonetheless. We're just glad you guys had a good time...and hopefully got on enough attractions without having a huge wait. There better be some pics of mouseears ;).

Next stop?? The Magic Castle? Cicada Club? Azucar? Oregon Trail and drinks at our place?

You forgot about vacation in NJ. :whistling:

Damien you and your lovely wife are great people. Was nice meeting you two on Saturday.

Oh and Nice play!!!

We honestly had a lot of fun at Azucar. I'll definitely be a regular fixture there, Allison, well she wasn't exactly sure as to what the hell we were talking about half the time, but she's a trooper through and through.

Everyone was very, very welcoming right down to having Several damn fine cigars thrusted into my hand. It was generosity gone well over the top. I'd never had an Opus before, now I see what all the talk is about as well as the Tatuajes monster for that matter.

Oh and thanks to Geoff for giving me and my wife a Wet Pussy....

Ohhhh when's the Musical Road Herf?? ;) ;)

Ohhhh when's the Musical Road Herf?? ;) ;)

We'll get that setup sometime soon. I have a client who owns a nice steakhouse at the end of the Musical Road and he is cigar friendly. He has an outdoor patio with these huge round tables that have a fire pit in the center of each table so even on a cold winter night in the desert you can sit and herf in comfort.

Had a great time at mouse world with the Fiancee, Jon and his wife. You and Allison went way above and beyond to make sure we had a great time. Thank you so much. Sara could not stop talking about how much fun she had meeting everyone. She is already talking about planning a trip to come down just to see my friends from CP and not her family!

Thanks again and it was great to meet you and your wife.

Josh

Very nice play on both parts. It was very nice meeting you Damien and your wife. I hope she didn't think that we were complete freaks!! :)