• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

GPS Tracking

Boy this is a toughie since we obviously dont know, or want to know, the whole story here.

It sounds to me like he needs to be allowed to learn a leason on his own.

If he does something bad and does the "time" now that record is sealed or goes away when he's an adult.

I really cant see this GPS thing being anything more than a personal locator if he runs away.

It wont make him behave.

Unfortunately my feeling is let him screw up and learn on his own that there are consequenses for his actions. If he doesnt learn this now then things will only get worse in adulthood.

I know you care for him a lot but at some point you have to walk away unless its something completely self destructive.

Russell

"Counseling" is more often than not complete bullshit. All that does is make the counselor wealthy.....

Married to a counselor, who is working in not the public sector and the private $150/hr--and myself a "free counselor" persay as a pastor--I think you're critique is fair, but alittle too blanket of statement like that: there are many folks doing "counseling" that is neither bullshit nor a rip off; it is merely finding someone whom your family can connect with.

--nerve touched--

edited for grammar; "me fail english...that's unpossible"