• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Graduation

rashire

Reaction score
Some of you may remember me from earlier in the year others may not. My post here is half good news half apology and half explanation.

The good news is I've finally graduated College with my bachelor's degree. I now have a BS in CIS from DeVry university and have been starting my job search. I'd post pictures, but I don't have any, the graduation ceremony isn't until June so I'm not even going.

The apology, is mostly to Jeff B. as he was kinda enough to welcome me to the forums with a bomb and not a month or 2 later I stopped coming to the forums.

The explanation is my last 4 months of college where hectic, I was taking a larger load then I normally did along with my Senior project and to top it all off my part time job started gradually requiring more hours from me.

The reason for the post is mostly that I feel bad for going in-active regardless of my schedule because of the warm welcome I received. I still plan as I originally did to pay back those who I owe. I also hope to become active on the forums once again. For the mean time I've removed my address from my profile, when I feel like I've become a proper member again I will return it.

Some of you may remember me from earlier in the year others may not. My post here is half good news half apology and half explanation.

The good news is I've finally graduated College with my bachelor's degree. I now have a BS in CIS from DeVry university and have been starting my job search. I'd post pictures, but I don't have any, the graduation ceremony isn't until June so I'm not even going.

The apology, is mostly to Jeff B. as he was kinda enough to welcome me to the forums with a bomb and not a month or 2 later I stopped coming to the forums.

The explanation is my last 4 months of college where hectic, I was taking a larger load then I normally did along with my Senior project and to top it all off my part time job started gradually requiring more hours from me.

The reason for the post is mostly that I feel bad for going in-active regardless of my schedule because of the warm welcome I received. I still plan as I originally did to pay back those who I owe. I also hope to become active on the forums once again. For the mean time I've removed my address from my profile, when I feel like I've become a proper member again I will return it.

Who do you owe and what do you owe them? Cigars, money?

Who do you owe and what do you owe them? Cigars, money?

Jeff B. bombed me and after I received it I told him I'd repay the favor. I suppose 'owe' wasn't the best word more like keeping my word. But I'm not one to take without giving back, so that's how I'd thought of it. But ya Cigars.

Less posting more DC'ing! :D

Glad to see you did what you needed too, some folks well, they do other things!

Sometimes real life get in the way and you just can't help it. I would rather hear that you were spending your time finishing up school and bettering yourself, than hanging online all the time missing class. PIFing doesn't have to be done immediately, just whenever you are in a position to pay forward the kindness you've been shown. However, now that school is done I expect to see you blowing off work and spending more time on here. :laugh:

Congrats now you are smarter but broke, wait till the loan truck smashes into you.

Sometimes real life get in the way and you just can't help it. I would rather hear that you were spending your time finishing up school and bettering yourself, than hanging online all the time missing class. PIFing doesn't have to be done immediately, just whenever you are in a position to pay forward the kindness you've been shown. However, now that school is done I expect to see you blowing off work and spending more time on here. :laugh:

atm I'm only working part time, and looking for a job, so gonna make a point to drop in here when ever i can.

Congrats now you are smarter but broke, wait till the loan truck smashes into you.

I have more in the bank then what I owe it. :laugh: The rest is all 0% interest from the parents. :p

Congratulations on your graduating, and good job on being an honest person. As was said above, sometimes life gets in the way of things.

Sometimes real life get in the way and you just can't help it. I would rather hear that you were spending your time finishing up school and bettering yourself, than hanging online all the time missing class. PIFing doesn't have to be done immediately, just whenever you are in a position to pay forward the kindness you've been shown. However, now that school is done I expect to see you blowing off work and spending more time on here.
laugh.gif

atm I'm only working part time, and looking for a job, so gonna make a point to drop in here when ever i can.

I have more in the bank then what I owe it.
laugh.gif
The rest is all 0% interest from the parents.
tongue.gif

That is a seriously enviable position...

Sometimes real life get in the way and you just can't help it. I would rather hear that you were spending your time finishing up school and bettering yourself, than hanging online all the time missing class out at movie theaters dressed as a vamp watching Twilight. PIFing doesn't have to be done immediately just don't hold on to passes for like three weeks, just whenever you are in a position to pay forward the kindness you've been shown. However, now that school is done I expect to see you blowing off work and spending more time on here. :laugh: Get a hair cut and enjoy your snuggy!!!

Here you go Brent, I fixed it up a little bit for you, so it can apply to some of the other youngins' here at CP.

Rashire,

Congrats on graduation. PIF when you can and remember its not the value of the gift, but the effort behind it.

Holy crap it took me to long to get back to here. (finally got rid of pre-winter backlog at work lol)

Been running around buying interview jacket, pants and well everything else.

Already got a surprise phone interview(woke me up) and a surprise (18 hour notice) face-to-face interview.

@Breedy: I'll definitely PIF once I pick up visiting here enough again to pick a target.

Thanks for the positive replies, glad I didn't alienate myself, and I look forward to returning the warmness i received to other members of the community.