• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Grammar, spelling, etc at CP

I may not be no Strunk & White,
But with the right punctuation I intend to write
Also right spelling I intend to do
But in reality it's my typing that is poo.

I suffer from brain blindness where in my head it looks correct, I hit post and it is not. So my apology in advance for what I know will be future typos, errors or other blemishes I may place on the Queen's English.

I'm nine years late on reacting to this one, but this is what I love about CP.

All I can add, is that if one of our members is going to chastise a noob on the grammar issue, make sure you have your own shit together in that post before hitting full send.
I think a little context and Common Sense are always a good idea. Rank will always have its privileges.

i think rod's first sentence of this thread sets the bar...

"As we continue to welcome new members, it's important that proper grammar is used to the best of everyone’s ability."

hilarious.

Wow, where have you been? I remember you from way back! The grammatical error you pointed out is due to one of the conversions when moving from one forum platform to another. Though, funny nonetheless. :D

Hey Rod! i know, it's been ages. a lot has happened since i've been gone. i left when my mother was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer, which she fought for a few years unsuccessfully. followed by buying a house then getting married. after that i was a slave to an nyc garment company (and they are every bit as bad as the stories say). covid ended my employment at the garment company (free at last! haha) and here i am making use of my extra spare time while stocking up the humis like a nut (wife aggro be damned). i think that sums it up pretty well. how've you been? <sorry for going off topic>