• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gran Habano Corojo#5

caf034

Top Striker
found sweet deal on these smokes, i'm pickin some up. haven't had 'em but everything i've heard is great. at cigarplace.biz every box is +10 same marca and vitola. box price is more expensive than cheapercigars and famous, but the 10 extras actually make it a little cheaper.

Cigarplace.biz

found sweet deal on these smokes, i'm pickin some up. haven't had 'em but everything i've heard is great. at cigarplace.biz every box is +10 same marca and vitola. box price is more expensive than cheapercigars and famous, but the 10 extras actually make it a little cheaper.

Cigarplace.biz

Who is this person in your avatar?

Cigarplace.biz

I got a feeling I'm not going to like the answer...look who's tattooed on his arm :angry:

It looks like Diego Maradona. He's a soccer player from Brazil or Argentina

Cigarplace.biz

I got a feeling I'm not going to like the answer...look who's tattooed on his arm :angry:

Moi?

But, looks like we have a winner.

During the nineties, Diego Maradona supported the presidency of Carlos Menem in Argentina. In more recent years, Maradona has shown more sympathy to left-wing ideologies. He became friends with Fidel Castro while in treatment in Cuba. He has a portrait of Castro tattooed on his left leg and one of Ernesto "Che" Guevara on his right arm.

Nope, not good.

he is definitely mr. maradona. the best football player of all time, arguably. and most recently appointed head coach of, arguably, the most talented national squad in all the world. so, all politics aside, i still like the guy. and he clearly likes cigars. he's a fellow BOTL. my avatar is for football and cigar reasons only :) i'm no commie.

he is definitely mr. maradona. the best football player of all time, arguably. and most recently appointed head coach of, arguably, the most talented national squad in all the world. so, all politics aside, i still like the guy. and he clearly likes cigars. he's a fellow BOTL. my avatar is for football and cigar reasons only :) i'm no commie.

Nor a shift key user. :D (Hint, hint)