• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gran Habano

Rob_k

If it ain't Scottish...it's crap!
my father-in-law swears by them, anyone have opinions on this inexpensive cigar before i give it a shot? what are the flavors, good burn, etc.

One of my favorite inexpensive cigars. The Corojo No. 5 Gran Robusto is the best of the bunch IMHO. Typically great construction, easy draw, abundant smoke. Big flavors. Medium to full bodied. I get a lot of coffee, burnt/toasted wood, and cedar. Go for it. :thumbs:

I posted a review on these a while back. Very good smoke for the price. When I get my coolerdor set up after the holidays, I will be buying a box.

Very good smoke for the money. Packs a whollup too! :laugh:

atuck said:
Very good smoke for the money. Packs a whollup too! :laugh:
[snapback]264360[/snapback]​

Hah... That is why I get them from you. I just love all of the sizes and have all of them in my humi.
Besides good taste and aroma they have nice slow burn.

I tried one of these when I first started smoking cigars and didn't care for it. Maybe it's time to revisit these. It's #12 out of 25 on Top25cigar.com's under $6 category. Still don't hear much on these.

Shibumi said:
I tried one of these when I first started smoking cigars and didn't care for it. Maybe it's time to revisit these. It's #12 out of 25 on Top25cigar.com's under $6 category. Still don't hear much on these.
[snapback]266160[/snapback]​

It is all about taste. If you like it you gonna smoke it. It is my almost every other day smoke...
And you probably will not hear much about them coz this will propably not satisfy everybody's taste.
On another hand... if their marketing experts were learning from J.C Newman's and A.Fuente's marketing experts than it would be different.

Methinks CigarDawg summed it up pretty nicely. I keep a box on hand for variety on the ride to and from work.

i like em but they are not for mild cigar smokers. lol
have also found them to be a little inconsistent. ymmv