• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Grandchild on the way

Thank you Grandpa Nate!!! Prize arrived. Great selection! Top shelf. I will smoke these in honor of you and your new addition to your family. Post or message me a name so I can make it personal. Again Congrats!!! And thanks again for the contest. Teaser pic.
1666781835434.png

Yes, Nate the package arrived safely, albeit a bit soggy(the box anyway). We got a down pour before I got back in town. Was a bit worried but found the seegars in perfect shape. Thanks for the great selection and I too will smoke in honor of the grandson! Thanks to Nate and Michael!

Floyd T

Yes, Nate the package arrived safely, albeit a bit soggy(the box anyway). We got a down pour before I got back in town. Was a bit worried but found the seegars in perfect shape. Thanks for the great selection and I too will smoke in honor of the grandson! Thanks to Nate and Michael!

Floyd T
Because I'm a give credit where credit is do kind of guy. Don't thank me ... thank Dan @CgarDan! He sent his winnings to you. He's not a greedy selfish fk like me. 😎✌️