• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

grateful1, 2, 3, 4, let Santa know what you smoke & pour!

Secret Santa

CEO, North Pole Inc.
Ho ho ho and a Merry Christmas season Gary! Isn't this a treat. I've been waiting for the day you would be pulled for my kid, and by holly today is that day! I may have had to knock off another Santa to do it, but all is fair in this wonderland of sugarplumbs and candycanes. So tell me, what would you like to toast the foot of and pour a dram of this Christmas? A few ground rules: 1) Nothing from a gas station. 2) Nothing alive. and 3) Treatchoself!

- Santa

Well St Nick, as the Mrs always tells me, errr- my Mrs not yours...I can be tough to shop for. :(

I will say hang onto the bottles n cans.
If I get into those the reindeer will be in danger of a good time!

As for a treat, how about something you like or feel would be a treat for yourself!

Be safe in your travels
and
Merry Christmas St Nick!

Well St Nick, as the Mrs always tells me, errr- my Mrs not yours...I can be tough to shop for. :(

I will say hang onto the bottles n cans.
If I get into those the reindeer will be in danger of a good time!

As for a treat, how about something you like or feel would be a treat for yourself!

Be safe in your travels
and
Merry Christmas St Nick!

Warning well heeded, I'll let the reindeer know they can relax their rears! I'm pretty good at this gift giving thing, so I'll do my best to get ya something you'll enjoy for the holidays. Merry Christmas!

Ho ho ho Gary! I hope you didn't think you were forgotten, oh quite the contrary. I'm on my way with your package and a few elves in tow. You can track my sleigh with this secret code, with just one catch. It only works if you're full of Christmas cheer sing it loud for all to hear! 9405 5282 0633 5395 6051 16

Merry Christmas!

Ho ho ho Gary! I hope you didn't think you were forgotten, oh quite the contrary. I'm on my way with your package and a few elves in tow. You can track my sleigh with this secret code, with just one catch. It only works if you're full of Christmas cheer sing it loud for all to hear! 9405 5282 0633 5395 6051 16

Merry Christmas!

Well Santa - I missed this post.
I'm sure this will be wonderful, and I'll update when it lands.

Merry Christmas!

Santa's elves must have stopped off at their favorite dive bar on the way to your place, sorry for the delay Gary. We sent out a search team, hopefully they're found here soon. Boveda the elf was stuffed there in the package, so the contents should be ok for a bit. Merry Christmas and I hope it's delivered without too much more delay.

Santa

Santa's elves must have stopped off at their favorite dive bar on the way to your place, sorry for the delay Gary. We sent out a search team, hopefully they're found here soon. Boveda the elf was stuffed there in the package, so the contents should be ok for a bit. Merry Christmas and I hope it's delivered without too much more delay.

Santa

Merry Christmas!

The goodies arrived in great shape!

Thank you for the fantastic treats and fine sticks!

Have a safe and Happy New Year!

Glad everything arrived safely! Hope you enjoy the rest of the holiday season and have a very happy new year Gary!