• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Graycliff Crystal

NiteSeer

Well, I was disappointed. The taste was very neutral and not much flavor. Maybe the next one will be better. What is your opinion?

I don't really care for the flavor profile on the Crystal blend from Graycliff. I have a box of the Presidents that I have smoked and few and have put the rest down now for about 4 months or so. I should revisit them to see if they have improved.

I found this to be a good smoke actually. One of the few I like by Graycliff. Maybe yours was just a bad one. I would let one sit for a little while in the humi and then give it another try. Maybe try one from a different store if you don't know the store's maintaince and humidity controls well.

I stay away from the Red Labels and White labels (Crystal) - not enough flavor for me.

Try the Blue or Black label Graycliffs - they are much better IMO.

I have had a Greycliff Red Label Pyrite, and found it not to my taste at all. Rather like straw and burning tree bark.

Heard good things about the espresso of course.

I have had a Greycliff Red Label Pyrite, and found it not to my taste at all. Rather like straw and burning tree bark.

Heard good things about the espresso of course.

The blue label vintage 1999 is a pretty good smoke.
Ive yet to try an espresso, although if they are anything like the Espresso De Elegance lancero they will be very good. :D

I had a Red Label Elegante, I thought that it was an interesting smoke, it had some flavors that I couldn't really describe but I liked it. It's a nice lancero sized cigar.

Do the high prices of these sticks (Graycliff in general) make them worth the purchase? I've been meaning to try them, but have yet to find an attractive price on one...