• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Graycliff Espresso Pirate

Mojo

I know this particular stick has been lauded here to some extent before, so I won't go into great detail. But, I thought I'd take some time out this afternoon to have a nice quiet smoke to celebrate the birthday. So, I picked out a Graycliff Espresso Pirate. This was my first, and surely it won't be the last. To those who haven't tried, all I can say is, "What are you waiting for?!" :D This has got to be one of my more notable smokes in the recent months. Very tasty. Tons of great smoke, very dynamic and complex flavors. Excellent draw, but the burn was slightly off. Not sure its worth the $20+ premium, but its close. So, for those looking to put a few premium sticks on their Christmas wish list, I definitely recommend this one.

Mojo

Yeah it's a great stick -- the pricing is more than a little unfortunate tho, I agree.

The Graycliff I tried I wasn't that happy with. Maybe the Espresso is a different story.

I had the Graycliff Espresso President , wasnt sure about it while I was smoking it , it just kept getting stronger and stronger. very complex cigar, I found myself craveing one the next day , the price is the only thing keeping me away ???