• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Graycliff...worth the dough?

Have tried all of their lines and as already stated, they are all overpriced if one compares then to other cigars that offer similar smoking experiences. That said, I DO enjoy them. C-bid is a good way to stock up on these at a fraction of MSRP. The original line, (red), is nice with a year or two on them, and so is the Crystal line, (white), IMHO. Of course the Espresso line is superb straight out of the box and only gets better with age. Just my .02

I went out of my way to get some and was provided some by yet another fine member of this board. They are good cigars if you can get them at a price that is less than MSRP. For less than the price of a Graycliff a Padilla 8&11 would be my choice over the Graycliff. Both are a little pricey when you see what you can get from that other island in the Carribean for same bucks but can't buy because of the silly, didn't work after 45 years emargo.

Graycliff made a line for CigarsInternational that I think are pretty cheap or rather reasonable. I've never smoked anything from them myself so I have no clue. I've often balked at the price in passing and wondered how good they are as well.

The CI Legends series. Graycliff makes the purple one. The "rules" for the legends serie are fixed size and price of $5/stick.

We did a ful review of the Legend series earlier this year and the Purple was pretty universally disliked.

The full thread is in the Reviews forum....

CI Legends Thread

Espresso line is a wonderful smoke, but way overpriced for my taste.

Darren

I say overpriced too.....they roll their cigars right there at the resort and their work don't come as cheap as those Central American rollers.

local B&M has all their graycliffs at 50% off right now. Picked up a couple .