• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Great Cigar Night

Joe

To celebrate accepting a new job I dug deep down the coolidor, past all the crap to the do not smoke until special occasion box. Pulled out a Padron 1964 Maduro Monarca, Opus xXx, my last WOAM, and a couple premiums for a friend of mine. This was by far the best cigar night I have experienced.

Started the night out with the WOAM. This was the third WOAM i have smoked. I absolutely love this cigar. Something about the cigar gets my mouth uncontrollably salivating. Not a big fan of the Hemingway Cameroon, but maduros are great. Very rich cigar, hints of coffee and chocolate, started out mildly spicy and increased until I was forced to stop smoking in because my finger was burning. Acquired a nice little cigar buzz. Absolutely an amazing cigar, can't wait to get my hands on more.

Next, Padron 1964 Maduro Monarca, Gifted to me by Cohibasurfer, very generous thanks.
This was my first PAM, been saving this baby for about 6 months. Definitely worth the wait. Very smooth creamy cigar, rich cocoa flavor. The last inch was very spicy. Another great cigar. I don't think my other two PAM's are going to make it until the next special occasion. It was a great experience smoking two great maduro's back to back.

Opus xXx.
Thanks to MattR, I have been able to try this awesome cigar. I think my taste buds were numbed by the time I fired this one up. Smoked one about three weeks ago and it was great. Smooth, but powerful and very spicy. The one I smoked last night was very good, but not as great as I remembered. Should have saved it until I was sober. Gave my last one to my friend. He smoked his early in the night and loved it.

That's about as good as my reviews get. Had a great night of smoking.

Congrats on the new job! :) Nice smokes too, thanks for the reviews.

...I didn't know MattR smoked cigars??? I thought he only gave out pictures... :sign:

Nice reviews. Sounds like a "grade-A" night of smokes. Congrats on the new job. :)

gawntrail said:
Sounds like a great celebration.

What's the new job Joe?

M. Gipson
[snapback]174274[/snapback]​

Formulation Chemist for Accurate Dispersion's which is a subsidiary of Sherwin-Williams.

Joe said:
gawntrail said:

What's the new job Joe?

M. Gipson

Formulation Chemist for Accurate Dispersion's which is a subsidiary of Sherwin-Williams.
[snapback]174278[/snapback]​

Is that the pigment machines used to tint the color to the little swatch you pick out?

M. Gipson

gawntrail said:
Joe said:
gawntrail said:

What's the new job Joe?

M. Gipson

Is that the pigment machines used to tint the color to the little swatch you pick out?

M. Gipson
[snapback]174300[/snapback]​

Exactly

Joe said:
gawntrail said:
Joe said:
gawntrail said:

What's the new job Joe?

M. Gipson

M. Gipson
[snapback]174300[/snapback]​

Exactly
[snapback]174302[/snapback]​

Being able to make a living wage at things we like to do is a definite bonus. Congrats again.

M. Gipson