• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Great cigar wines

FlyingPanther said:
I am a big Syrah fan my self and i agree that it tends to go well with many foods. Have you tried any of the Syrahs from Andrew Murray NorCal?
[snapback]233429[/snapback]​

Guess what showed up at my door this afternoon, a nice sampler of Andrew Murray's wines. I Can't wait to sample these wines.

:cool:

My favorite wine is Portwine, a white Port (see below)

CHURCHILL´S
CHURCHILL´S DRY WHITHE PORT

Menge: 0,75 L

Land: Portugal
Anbaugebiet: Douro
Rebsorte: Malvasia Fina, Códega

Churchill´s Port ist eine grandiose Erfolgsgeschichte. Churchill´s ist eines der Portweinhäuser die den ganzen Produktionsprozess kontrollieren. Die Ergebnisse sind umwerfend: bereits für den 1985er Viontage Port vergab Robert Parker 93 Punkte. Beim International Wine Challange 2002 ist Churchill´s der "Grand Slam" gelungen: drei seiner Vintage Ports bekammen eine Goldmedaille, weitere drei eine Silbermedaille und der 85er Vintage Port gewann die "Top Trophy". Damit hat Churchill´s mehr Medaillen erhalten als jedes andere Portweinhaus.

CHURCHILL`S DRY WHITE PORT, sehr klar, delikate Frucht, feine Nussaromen im Abgang, elegant und sehr harmonisch.

Awesome NorCal have you had a chance to try any yet? I had a 2000 Belle Pente Pinto this weekend and it was great especially with the Sturgeon i was eating. This is one of new favorite producers out of Oregon.

Finally had the chance to try the 2003 Andrew Murray "Black Oak Vineyrad" Syrah the other day. I enjyoed it the first day, with Mexican food, but loved it the second day with a cigar! I didn't find this to be a very complex Syrah, probably because this was only the second harvest and it is still quite young, but it was very nice. I'll probably add then onto my list of regualrs. Thanks again for the recommendation.

:cool: