• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Great Day

Jam1173

This morning I and the rest of the management team from my company got to be on hand for he ringing of the opening bell on the New York Stock Exchange.

I am the guy standing sideways to he far right of your screen. It was a great experience and a once in a lifetime event that I will never forget.

Opening Bell

congrats, I know that is something other would not care about. However, since I follow the market, I would consider that an honor of a lifetime. I can say that I do envy you a little. :whistling:

Congrats John...I was at my desk watching CNBC on the big screen waiting for the bell to ring this morning. Glad to hear that you enjoyed the experience. Did they let you on the floor? That's an even better experience.

Yeah, we walked the floor in order to get to the bell podium. We also had breakfast in their board room and got a little history lesson on the building from one of the executives.

That's fantastic John. This is one of my bucket list experiences. Very cool.