• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Great discovery!

NEXT

I finally found a Cigar shop that carried Opus, VSG, and Padron and I purchased my first 2 Opus X, a Robusto and #2 for close to MSRP! a handful of Padron Anni's and The New 54's sampler and I'm on the call list for the VSG's when they arrive!!!

My cigar budget (or lack of) will never be the same!!!!!!!!!

My shop has boxes of VSG's. :D I think I am the only person to buy them. Padrons also but I still haven't tried any of the "good ones". I still don't have a local shop for opus X or davidoff :(

Triple_D said:
My shop has boxes of VSG's. :D I think I am the only person to buy them. Padrons also but I still haven't tried any of the "good ones". I still don't have a local shop for opus X or davidoff :(
you ain't missing much on the davidoff but I'm sure soem astute tradign will net you an Opus X or three.

you ain't missing much on the davidoff

Well I have smoked one but it was too mild for me. I wanted to find out if they had any full bodied smokes. My girlfriend bought me the fuente fuente opus X "A" in the coffin but I was saving it for my honeymoon. Not like I could afford to smoke it on a regular basis. Now trading for Opus. That sounds good to me.

Ya I picked up my first fuente fuente opusx yesterday at my local smoke shop they have tons of them. Ive seen them before but didn't know what they were or even if they were good or not. They had them in a bunch of different sizes.
What is so good about this cigar? all I know is some of the stuff I read here at CP.
People say that they are good but don't really say what makes them good. That might sound really stupid to all of you seasoned smokers but I am a super rookie and don't know $hit. hehehe.

could just go over to cigarfamily.com and read all what the provda has to say. Yes, they're good, as non-cubans go (yes, i have decided to stop calling anything non-cuban 'domestics' because there is nothing domestic about em) ..but the question to me is..are they worth it? Not to my wallet. Only as trade-bait now :) I'll take 3 cubans for 1 opus (msrp on opus is NOT found here either) anytime :)

Care to hear how I really feel about it? ;)

Lumberg said:
Triple_D said:
My shop has boxes of VSG's. :D  I think I am the only person to buy them. Padrons also but I still haven't tried any of the "good ones". I still don't have a local shop for opus X or davidoff  :(
you ain't missing much on the davidoff but I'm sure soem astute tradign will net you an Opus X or three.
Most of the regular lines are very mild, but very good...the Millenium line is strong and supurb as far as I'm concerned!!! :thumbs:

Horse said:
could just go over to cigarfamily.com and read all what the provda has to say. Yes, they're good, as non-cubans go (yes, i have decided to stop calling anything non-cuban 'domestics' because there is nothing domestic about em) ..but the question to me is..are they worth it? Not to my wallet. Only as trade-bait now :) I'll take 3 cubans for 1 opus (msrp on opus is NOT found here either) anytime :)

Care to hear how I really feel about it? ;)
I was never a hugh Opus guy until I got a few to Plume on me and man, it blended out the flavors so much that I loved it!!!