• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Great hot sauce

beyond the band

cantankerous newb
This is made by Dexter Holland, Lead singer of the Offspring.
He is a client of mine. This stuff is great
Anybody ever try it?

www.gringobandito.com

DO yourselves a favor. Get some

So you like hot sauce eh.
Is it hot or hot as hell? :whistling:

Pm me your address mate, and I will send you some of my home made Hot Sauce. If you think you can take it that is....... ???

So you like hot sauce eh.
Is it hot or hot as hell? :whistling:

Pm me your address mate, and I will send you some of my home made Hot Sauce. If you think you can take it that is....... ???

Wow..... How hot are we talking? Is it make you regret your decision the next day on the John Hot, or just oh, my goodness thats hot, hot.

I like hot sauce but I do not like stuff that is just crazy hot. It needs to have flavor. I've had stuff that made me run for the sugar water but tasted like crap. I've had other stuff that was hot and I need the sugar water but I kept coming back because it tasted great. It had flavor not just heat.

DG

I like hot sauce that has flavor. Hot for Hot's sake not so much.

Gringo Bandito has a great flavor. They use all fresh ingredients and it shows.

PM Sent anvil

mmmmmmmm hot sauce, there is a wing place in scarsdale Ny that have great wings that the hot is hot but tasty that you keep eating them even with your lips burning off and then they have Chernobyl umm yeah not so bad tasting but you would never really taste it once the kick of the hot takes over and has you screamin for all hell

Absolutely love hot sauce and wings (Quaker Steak & Lube Atomic Wings survivor), but my favorite as far as everyday use has got to be good old fashioned Franks Red Hot. It's not blazing, but it does add a good flavor to just about anything.

Absolutely love hot sauce and wings (Quaker Steak & Lube Atomic Wings survivor), but my favorite as far as everyday use has got to be good old fashioned Franks Red Hot. It's not blazing, but it does add a good flavor to just about anything.

Amen

I have heard Dave's stuff is epic. I will have to check out the offspring stuff...

mmmmmmmm hot sauce, there is a wing place in scarsdale Ny that have great wings that the hot is hot but tasty that you keep eating them even with your lips burning off and then they have Chernobyl umm yeah not so bad tasting but you would never really taste it once the kick of the hot takes over and has you screamin for all hell

Candlelight?

-Rob

edit to add -

my fav hot sauce at the moment is...

Red Savina Garlic Hot Sauce

Better Price

(not affiliated with the sites)

I use hot sauce or salsa like most people use ketchup. One of my favorites is Huy Fong Sriracha, I use it in sandwiches, soups, sauces ..... you name it!

sriracha.jpg

:cool:

Candlelight?

-Rob

yeah candlelight yummm

I have heard Dave's stuff is epic. I will have to check out the offspring stuff...

Dave's is insane, they have different flavours now, but the insanity sauce is lethal

Hehe I meant Anvil Dave. Dave's insanity sauce is great when used in very small doses in sauces but otherwise it is overpowering. Sriracha is a fantastic sauce and simmers down well in marinades also

I love hot sauce with extreme heat, but must have good flavor. My mouth can be on fire and I'll keep coming back for more torture as long as it offers flavor.

The hottest sauce I've tried is Kryptonite. No flavor, just heat, wasn't so good.

This thread made me spend 45 bucks of cigar money on hot sauce!

-Rob

Dave's is insane, they have different flavours now, but the insanity sauce is lethal

My dad loves hot sauce so I bought him some of this. He didnt even think it was that hot. I think he has burned his taste buds off. Serously I have been trying to find a sauce he cant eat. I dont think there is one. I like hot sauces but would rather have a flavor to it.

My dad loves hot sauce so I bought him some of this. He didnt even think it was that hot. I think he has burned his taste buds off. Serously I have been trying to find a sauce he cant eat. I dont think there is one. I like hot sauces but would rather have a flavor to it.

Liquid Stoopid. Extreme heat, little flavor IMO. It should eradicate whatever is left of his taste buds.

Liquid Stoopid. Extreme heat, little flavor IMO. It should eradicate whatever is left of his taste buds.

There are plenty of 'extract' based sauces that should permanently sear his mouth.
You can get stuff that you have to handle with HazMat gear on!

-Rob