• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Great Place To Eat on Long Island

Izzydunyet

Went to Maxwell and Dunns Steak house for a Bday dinner last night. service was great food is good, and they have a cigar bar and gaming area.. I reccomend this resturant and if you want to just hang out and smoke with some friends, the cigar bar has tv's drinks and the fixins...

Went to Maxwell and Dunns Steak house for a Bday dinner last night. service was great food is good, and they have a cigar bar and gaming area.. I reccomend this resturant and if you want to just hang out and smoke with some friends, the cigar bar has tv's drinks and the fixins...

Screw that place. They totally disrespected us BOTL's several months back, with a huge herf scott1966 was putting together. Fortunately Havana Dreams in Queens saved the day.
On top of that, I think the food is way overpriced and isn't of the quality that the price tag demands.... aside from maybe the burger.

Steve

Screw that place. They totally disrespected us BOTL's several months back, with a huge herf scott1966 was putting together. Fortunately Havana Dreams in Queens saved the day.
On top of that, I think the food is way overpriced and isn't of the quality that the price tag demands.... aside from maybe the burger.

Steve

I was all set to try this place for the first time until I saw what they did with that HERF. So, they won't be getting any of my money. Leo, when are you coming up?

I heard about the herf that got changed, I was at the one in queens, but they still had great food, and service.. its in plainview....

Back