• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Great Savings on El Rey Del Mundo Olvidados

cheapercigars

Banned
Hello All,

It has been a recent trend of strong and powerful smokes. This week I am offering you a classic name that you as a cigar smoker must have heard and also tried a few times : El Rey Del Mundo. But now is the time for you to try the El Rey Del Mundo Olvidados.
Expertly handcrafted at General Cigar's HATSA factory in Honduras under the direction of Estelo Padron, El Rey Del Mundo Olvidados is the strongest blend the factory produces. The dark, rich Ecuadorian Sumatra wrapper surrounds a smooth Conneticut Broadleaf binder and deeply aged blend of Nicaraguan ligero, Honduran viso and Dominican seco filler tobaccos. The recipe of bold, delicate, balanced flavors mirrors the true Cuban roots and tradition of the El Rey del Mundo brand. These beauties are packaged in radiant rosewood boxes of 20.

Chateaux R 5 x 54 20 Cigars $ 103.50
Chateaux E 6 x 52 20 Cigars $116.50
Chateaux T 6.2x 54 20 Cigars $ 129.49
Chateaux X 6 x 60 20 Cigars $ 142.35
Chateaux D 7.3 x 54 20 Cigars $ 155.30
Sampler Pack varies 3 Cigars $ 19.95

Thanks for your support
Mel Shah
760-699-6367
www.cheapercigars.com

Click here to go to the page directly

Bad Vendor, DO NOT SUPPORT! These jokers have numerous customer service issues yet to be resolved with CP members.

BUYER BEWARE!!! This vendor sent me an open box of damaged cigars and then ignored me and refused to take them back. I had to go through my cc co. in order to seek remedy. Telling is that this low life never contested it when the cc co took their $ back. STAY AWAY FROM CHEAPER CIGARS!! THEY ARE DISHONEST!!!