• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Great Time at Isy's!

Doc Wylie

Curmudgeon
This past Monday, Ironpeddler and Doc Wylie converged on Uptown-Isy at his comfortable B&M in Kingston NY. As you would expect, Isy and his crew rolled out the welcome mat and a splendid time was had by all! To commemorate the occasion, an Illusione -23- culebra was shared along with great conversation and comradeship.

Thanks, Isy! I'm looking forward to getting back across state to see you guys again. Hopefully sooner than later.

I had a great time too Doc...Isy is a wonderful host, a class act all the way.

TomIsyGary.jpg

Hopefully we'll all be together at the end of the Empire Strikes Back Pass for Brian & Isy's Herf.

PS: Isy, please fix that hole in the floor next to the couch, I kept stepping into it every time we took a picture. :laugh:

PS: Isy, please fix that hole in the floor next to the couch, I kept stepping into it every time we took a picture. :laugh:

I thought short guys like you always carried a milk-crate or stepping stool for photos :sign: :sign:

[/quote]
I thought short guys like you always carried a milk-crate or stepping stool for photos :sign: :sign:
[/quote]

LOL!

Gary,
Next time you are thinking of going to Isy's let me know. I need an excuse to drive down there...

Damn, you guys are OLD! And, Isy, um, has a nice hat!

Yeah, I didn't noticed until now. It kind of looks like you deflated a basketball or something and placed it on your head :laugh:

Gary,
Next time you are thinking of going to Isy's let me know. I need an excuse to drive down there...
Frank...I was thinking about you bro...but this came up at the last minute. I planned on visiting Isy on Tuesday on my way home from Boston, but Tom called to tell me he was at a business meeting in White Plains, NY on Monday morning and we decided to meet in Newburgh later that day (I cut my visit to Boston short)...once we got there, we decided to head up to Isy's place and didn't arrive there until 6:15PM as it was.

Next time I'm up there, you will get the heads up, I promise....I'm looking forward to meeting you in the flesh.

Also keep in mind that Isy & Brian (bully1875) are planning a herf up there in a month or so....I'll keep you posted on that.

What's wrong with the hat?!??!
Nuthin'....I thought it looked good on you.

Believe me, if I thought it was the least bit shaky, I would have busted your balls all night about it!

Isy, just because guys smoke cigars doesn't mean they know anything about taste :whistling:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Gary,
Frank...I was thinking about you bro...but this came up at the last minute. I planned on visiting Isy on Tuesday on my way home from Boston, but Tom called to tell me he was at a business meeting in White Plains, NY on Monday morning and we decided to meet in Newburgh later that day (I cut my visit to Boston short)...once we got there, we decided to head up to Isy's place and didn't arrive there until 6:15PM as it was.

Next time I'm up there, you will get the heads up, I promise....I'm looking forward to meeting you in the flesh.

Also keep in mind that Isy & Brian (bully1875) are planning a herf up there in a month or so....I'll keep you posted on that.

Excellent...Keep me posted on the Herf. I'm getting sick of smoking in my garage by myself...

Gary,

What Gary's really telling Frank is: "I thought about calling you but decided we didn't want to ruin our good time." :laugh:

Gary,

What Gary's really telling Frank is: "I thought about calling you but decided we didn't want to ruin our good time." :laugh:

You suck Jay... :laugh: