• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Great Video about Cuban Tobacco & Cigars

I watched the first minutes and decided that it would be a great option for some entertainment while I'm smoking in the man cave garage.

Good link, Danno.  I added it to the Watch Later cue.  That's James Suckling narrating, yes?

Edit b/c I can't spell....

mjolnir01 said:
Good link, Danno.  I added it to the Watch Later que.  That's James Suckling narrating, yes?
Yes, James Suckling. A lot of Spanish speaking too but, you get the drift. My light Italian sort of helped with some of it. Overall, a decent little film done with respect and even a bit of reverence.

Thanks for the link. Very entertaining. Makes me want to gas up the boat and point the bow south for 90 miles

Finally watched in its entirety.  It was quite interesting.  Thanks, Dan!

LarryH said:
I watched the first minutes and decided that it would be a great option for some entertainment while I'm smoking in the man cave garage.
Still building mine.  Just smoked a Rocky Patel and the end kept frosting over when I took it out of my mouth.