• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Greeks?

I hate frat boys...Cal Poly San Luis Obispo college guys beat up on the fraternaty dumb-shits!

Their motto, "Let's buy our friends with our parent's money, because we have no other social skills!" :0 ???

Our motto " Let's beat up the rich assholes!" :sign:

Too bad about Cal Poly. I used my GI Bill and still worked full time while taking 12-16 hour semesters. AND, I still found time to party with my brothers.

Um, no. Its a get-serviced fraternity.

Wide open shot here and someone has to take it. Its a get serviced by other dudes in the same fraternity. That just doesnt sound right. :sign: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guess I did, but so cruel, Loren :laugh:

Its a dirty job but someone was gonna say it. :p

I myself could never get myself to join a Frat House. But I was nearly 7 years older than the other College students. My brother joined one and he is 37. I give him crap for it. :laugh: But where I attended University of Nebraska at Lincoln, I saw the crap they pulled since i worked for the Housing department. I'd have to go in and check boiler gauges and what not. The basements always smelled like a back alley of a bar and I'd also see many kegs taken in. I didnt give a rats ass tho and never reported them like I was supposed too. So they gave a bad impression of Frat Houses on Campus.

Phi Gamma Delta for me. I have heard the same thing about cal poly frats

Delta Sigma Phi--Gamma Rho

Doubt it's like this anywhere else, but the Pikes at SFA (texas) are the stereotypical meathead, drunken fighting, steroid using A-holes that you warn your daughters to stay away from and they give the greek system a bad name.

Delta Sigma Phi--Gamma Rho

Doubt it's like this anywhere else, but the Pikes at SFA (texas) are the stereotypical meathead, drunken fighting, steroid using A-holes that you warn your daughters to stay away from and they give the greek system a bad name.

Yeah, I have a few memories from Nacogdoches. Road trips were commonplace - right out of Animal House. Hell we even came up to U of Colorado once.

Can't say my chapter qualified for a bad name, but we held to every stereotype but meathead. Steroids were unknown in my day. However, besides kicking arse in intramural sports and hosting the best parties, we had the highest aggregate GPA and graduation rate on campus. We did get suspended for a semester but I can't recall for what. Must have been something at one of the parties. :cool: